how much??

just curious,how much people participate in the open beta stress weekend.i find some numbers,but i prefer to hear true numbers from someone who work in GGG-company.
4 days from this event and no news.please,say something about that.
The most I saw online at once were about 7k people.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
i mean all,,during entire weekend.like this result from previous stress weekend...

After 54 hours of public access, Path of Exile is now back in its Closed Beta phase. The weekend was a huge success! 46,911 people tried out the game, and the servers successfully handled peak load of 7310 players. Three minor realm stability issues were found and will be fixed this week. We ran four race events and thousands of players enjoyed playing in them.
This thread is still on the 1st page...http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/32310

Next time don't go trigger happy for the "new thread" button :P
Sweeping Maid
I checked a few times during the test and there was usually 5k+ online.So in general same as many as in last open weekend.

Btw. It was very great feeling when I was watching over the act 1 town gate a few minutes later after the test started. At first it was quiet, then a few , then a whole big group of new guys suddenly stormed into the town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info