[3.18] Elemental Hit Build | Deadeye | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

del
Last edited by Rektum8 on May 21, 2022, 11:35:58 AM
pretty fun build
Loving the build so far thanks for putting the pob together. Just had a question if anyone can answer it. Never mind, found it lmao
Last edited by Earthpak on May 25, 2022, 1:50:33 PM
Quick question on the build. Why Ensnaring arrow and not another Ballista setup. What does Ensnaring arrow give?
"
Entey wrote:
Quick question on the build. Why Ensnaring arrow and not another Ballista setup. What does Ensnaring arrow give?

"Ensnared Enemies take 20% increased Projectile Damage from Attack Hits"
someone PLEASE explain to me why he is using blink arrow and flame dash, i need to know
"
Th3AntiClimax wrote:
someone PLEASE explain to me why he is using blink arrow and flame dash, i need to know

Flame Dash to move faster through maps.
Blink arrow to kite. It helps a lot when finding yourself in a group of enemies, blink arrow out, they hit the clone once, which gives you enough time to attack with the distance modifier, especially on fast and/or ailment resistant enemies without blink arrow getting distance mod can be quite wonky.
I decided to run Elemental Hit as a league starter (initially doing Tornado Shot), and transitioned to this. The real barrier to this build is the very costly upgrade sequences. It doesn't upgrade linearly, but it does pretty okay after getting The Interrogation.

However, where I'm at now simultaneously requires a lot of capital to keep scaling. I'm missing an Enlighten Support, Mark of the Elder (and complementary Shaped Ring), and Awakened Ele Damage to free up points and advance damage.

You can run reds pretty cozily, but Sentinel + juiced content is very one-shot prone, since my damage isn't high enough. (My friend and I have had to abandon maps where I empowered juiced Essences or Exiles in a few cases.)
"
Eninya wrote:
I decided to run Elemental Hit as a league starter (initially doing Tornado Shot), and transitioned to this. The real barrier to this build is the very costly upgrade sequences. It doesn't upgrade linearly, but it does pretty okay after getting The Interrogation.

However, where I'm at now simultaneously requires a lot of capital to keep scaling. I'm missing an Enlighten Support, Mark of the Elder (and complementary Shaped Ring), and Awakened Ele Damage to free up points and advance damage.

You can run reds pretty cozily, but Sentinel + juiced content is very one-shot prone, since my damage isn't high enough. (My friend and I have had to abandon maps where I empowered juiced Essences or Exiles in a few cases.)

Managed to fit Grace/Deter DefBanner precision, skitterbots in build and still have plenty of room, build can be made tankier, and damages on my end is incredible, though I have heavily changed the gear and tree, outside of a mageblood to cap res, it'd be done very easily since only my chest is unique.
Remember to use mana cost ring and ammy, it saves the build when you reach dumb amount of attack speed from quill rain
"
MichekDN wrote:
Managed to fit Grace/Deter DefBanner precision, skitterbots in build and still have plenty of room, build can be made tankier, and damages on my end is incredible, though I have heavily changed the gear and tree, outside of a mageblood to cap res, it'd be done very easily since only my chest is unique.
Remember to use mana cost ring and ammy, it saves the build when you reach dumb amount of attack speed from quill rain

Since I don't have Awakened EDWA, or Enlighten, my build varies off of the OP's example template to compensate. Even without an Enlighten I don't have any particular mana issues. It's a little complicated with No Regen, and Cannot Leech Maps are slowed down considerably, but neither mod is bricked for the build.

I'm considering changing the jewelry, but I have a +Arrow/Fire Damage corrupted Quill Rain that I need to set up. It's not a 5L like OP's, and it's going to be a tad costly to get it appropriated for running the Enlighten setup for defenses. I've compensated with Steelskin, but Vulnerability and Deadeye mobs are very dangerous for now (especially combined with Blind when I'm not running immunity).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info