[3.18] Explosive Concoction Build | Raider | Sentinel | Path of Exile 3.18

Hey guys, here is my league starter build explosive concoction raider. I usually start with a non-meta skill. Explosive concoction got a decent buff and it feels really good. Killed almost every boss easily with this one.
With Crown of Eyes increases and reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks at 150% of their value. We get a lot of inc spell damage modifiers. (Shield, mark of the shaper, jewel, tree nodes...)

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 10-50 ex

Explosive Concoction: Throws an explosive bottle that deals unarmed attack damage in an area. Can consume charges from your Ruby, Sapphire, and Topaz flasks to add further damage. Requires an empty main hand, and no off-hand weapon.

Flask sustain:
- With Survival Secrets "Flasks gain 3 Charges every 3 seconds while they are inactive". Craft "#% increased Charge Recovery" mod on flasks to buff that mod. Also using "The Overflowing Chalice" if you run out flasks on boss fights.

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/TbEg6dwc

Build Video: https://youtu.be/idU9T9g_opI

Bandits: Kill All (Alira is fine too)

3.18 CHANGES:
- No Changes

(Footage is from 3.17)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Explosive Concoction - Increased Critical Damage - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Greater Multiple Projectiles - Inspiration - Empower

Herald of Ash - Summon Skitterbots - Vaal Grace - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Flame Dash / Flame Wall / Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10)

Shield Charge (Lvl 10) - Faster Attacks - Ancestral Protector (Lvl 10) / Defiance Banner

Sniper's Mark - Mark On Hit / Precision
Last edited by wishdropper on May 26, 2022, 6:48:09 AM
Last bumped on May 13, 2022, 7:23:41 AM
Hi, do you mind take a look at my build, the damage is a bit lacking from the video
thanks
Hello pal, thanks for the build. I've always wanted to try 'throw explosive flasks like in Diablo 2' build :) probably gonna league start 3.18 with this one.
Looking to do a Heist runner as league starter, seems like a good choice with the ease of stacking damage with minimal gear.
Thanks for including leveling trees!

What's the herald of ash for btw?
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on May 13, 2022, 10:37:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info