Are the devs still alive?

"
Silty wrote:
The devs are dead, I heard someone killed them during the last cutthroat event.

Nah. Some gorramed Diabolist raised 'em up again into their eternal servitude. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Whenever the devs seem like hiding in the shade, it's then when I strongly believe they're up to something big. Oh well, let's just hope they are.
"
Khodar wrote:
"
Minttunator wrote:
"
killzon33 wrote:
to busy playing diablo 3

No joke, I think they actually are (if the can get past the server issues, of course). They've mentioned on several occasions that they were eagerly awaiting D3. :)

Like any hard working people, i doubt they have time to play D3 a lot before the open beta of PoE comes out.

One of them came onto hardcore chat (sounds kinky) and mentioned that some of their team had taken sick days and were playing d3 in the office
2 days ago Chris was in the global chat just saying : error 37... ^^
i'm pretty sure they are testing the Monster right now, in fact they need to, it's part of the work for them to analyse what the concurrent ARPG's have to show...
... nothing
"
__Z__ wrote:
2 days ago Chris was in the global chat just saying : error 37... ^^
i'm pretty sure they are testing the Monster right now, in fact they need to, it's part of the work for them to analyse what the concurrent ARPG's have to show...

I saw that and almost wept with laughter. It can go so many ways. Chris is a painfully clever man and I'd hate to imagine what he'd be like if ever joined the Troll side.

Ray: +100 for Firefly reference!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I bet they are finetuning the fishing system for the next patch, that's why they can't post on the forum that much. :)
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
"
dust7 wrote:
I bet they are finetuning the fishing system for the next patch, that's why they can't post on the forum that much. :)

Yea, fishing in Fate was so much fun hehe.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I hope they are playing D3, I'm sure they would enjoy something of a similar nature to PoE.

Who knows they might get some good ideas to incorporate into PoE.
:: sƃuıɥʇ ɟo ʎɔuɐʇsuoɔ ǝɥʇ ɟo ʎʇılɐǝɹ lɐuıɟ ǝɥʇ ǝq plnoʍ sıɥʇ ʎɐʍɐ ʇǝƃ
plnoɔ ƃuıɥʇou ʇɐɥʇ os plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ uı plɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ǝpıɥ oʇ ǝɹǝʍ noʎ ɟı ʇnq ::
"

Ray: +100 for Firefly reference!

Xie-xie, Browncoat! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I wouldn't be surprised that the Dev's are playing D3 as well. Honestly, they'd be silly not to.

Part of the advantage PoE holds is that it is not complete yet. Picking up on the complaints of others, and themselves, can quickly show them what to do/not do in future updates.

Its like a free test audience.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info