Custom Character... What would that cost?

Just was wondering if $1000 gets me a custom avatar... How much would get me a character that looked like me and had my birth name lol

I'd happly get myself down to you guys as I'm only in Sydney, so he can even have my voice/grunts or what ever you guys need.

Haha that would be sweet as :)

Credits will read:

Cast
Nicholas as Himself

That = Winning :D
Funny you'd say that. I'm fairly sure one of the other games had a kickstarter tier that was indeed $1000 that used your face in-game as an npc. Sounds completely unattractive to me, but hey.

Also, you'll note in the pre-purchase list that anyone wishing to contribute more than $1000 should contact GGG for a special deal.

I won't lie -- I've contributed more than $1000, but honestly, getting to make a unique item to me is *way* cooler than using my ugly mug in a game.

But you might be some Shire stud (yeah, I'm from Sydney too), so who knows? ;)

Funny, also -- I mentioned to my jet-setting mother today what I'd done re: PoE support, and when she heard they were in NZ, she said, "well, you can just jump over there and say gday, can't ya?"

...stalker much, mum?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Nah bud, I'm from Penrith. But Im at the gym 6-7 times a week. and i'm the closest thing to a barbarian this world has seen in a while... only good for caveman shit, not much else. Maybe why im so good at being a bouncer haha. But people say I'm nice so I must be doing something right :)

And If you design a hectic Weapon for me That would be sweet as man. make sure its uber epic.

:D
Last edited by TH3WR417H on May 16, 2012, 5:21:01 AM
"
TH3WR417H wrote:
Nah bud, I'm from Penrith. But Im at the gym 6-7 times a week. and i'm the closest thing to a barbarian this world has seen in a while... only good for caveman shit, not much else. Maybe why im so good at being a bouncer haha. But people say I'm nice so I must be doing something right :)

And If you design a hectic Weapon for me That would be sweet as man. make sure its uber epic.

:D

No worries. Unfortunately my weapon's done (it's somewhere on this board, actually) and it's a bit of a low level monster. But I think Wraeclast will have plenty to offer a Barbarian with a taste for blood and steel, that's for sure.

Or save up that grand and put your dream weapon in yourself. ;)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Maybe I'll just have to make do with some sort of olyimpic bar fully stacked... nice.

-(((((-----------)))))-

With a Daze and lightning effect

+37 Awesome sause
As a staff or two-handed mace? I think a stick with lots of round stones on each end looking like some prehistoric bench press nightmare would be *fucking awesome*.

Oh, and epic Bowstaff for sure. Immagine the barbarian spining this thing around and the monsters faces meeting up with 200kg's of skull crushing hell.
Off to the gym now anyway :)

-((-))- -((-))-

dual weild dumbells like a boss.

Oh yeah and thanks to the community for not trolling my post and taking the piss. Its good to see we have a mature community, just hope it stays this way.

Later peeps :)
Hey, gotta respect your enthusiasm! If you do manage to convince GGG to put your name and likeness in the game, it would have to mean your contribution was significant.

And that means more support for the game. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Cheers mate :) Plus you know how much mor motavation that gives you to pump out more reps. If you knew you likeness was going to be in any form of media you'd want to look 100% with +25 Strength lol

Just thought I'd put it out there because this is a very very rare oppertunity to find a dev team like this and they seem like very good sports :)

One can dream I guess :)

Cheers again to all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info