[3.19] Enki's Lowlife Chaos DoT Occultist - Bane & Essence Drain

How is this compared to the more traditional Bane/ED/Blight with a 2hander, and armour+evasion as main defence (determination, grace)?

Certainly the lowlife version seems more expensive and harder to get to, but is it also better late game (more damage, tankier)?

I just decided that bane is my next starter, but now I am not sure which version to go for! Decisions...
"
blae00 wrote:
How is this compared to the more traditional Bane/ED/Blight with a 2hander, and armour+evasion as main defence (determination, grace)?

Certainly the lowlife version seems more expensive and harder to get to, but is it also better late game (more damage, tankier)?

I just decided that bane is my next starter, but now I am not sure which version to go for! Decisions...

Good thing is that you'd probably easily transition into those alternative builds if this one isn't great for the end game.

As long as you are interested in Bane Occ then any decent build should get you to that point (and Enki builds are usually solid).
The lowlife version is generaly way better in terms of DPS and tankier.

In this case, having a single 6link and a 4link is a little downside but i think you can go for :
- 6 links ED on the chest
- Pseudo 5-6 links Bane in influenced gloves

The gloves could make the build more expensive, but give also a lot of dps.

You can craft them with essence of delirium.
* Delirium hunter's base => 1/70 chance to hit t1 chaos dot as a suffixe and work with that (go for +1 aoe gems craft ou veiled +2 with block suffixs)
* You can go for hunter + warlord gloves and after you got the t1 chaos dot with the essence mod, reforge more common caster gives you a garanted added spell damages (prefix) and finish with a bit of luck with a aisling slam. So you can have with a pair of gloves like this :

Fingerless Silk Gloves
--------
14% increased Spell Damage (implicit)
--------

<Tiers 1 Warlord's mod> 28% increased Spell Damage
<Aisling mod or crafted mod> +2/+1 to Level of Socketed AoE Gems // 9% increased Area of Effect
Open prefix

<Essence of Delirium> Socketed Gems deal 30% more Damage over Time
<Tiers 1 Hunter's mod> +20% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier
Open suffixe

Maybe you can swap Bane / ED for clearing/bossing too.
Last edited by Oakl on May 12, 2022, 4:15:14 PM
Really loving the build, vibing T16 maps with ease. Just wonder about the single target DPS with the big bosses. Will check and report back after the league. Great job with the build, Danke Enki
What does a Petrified Blood setup look like exactly? (vs Shavs) I'm ssf so it'd be nice.
Last edited by destroyermaker on Jun 19, 2022, 8:42:48 PM
Has anyone tried swapping Temporal Chains for Punishment at least for bosses. Seems like Temporal Chains has very little affect on bosses and the extra damage of Punishment might be more useful? I see other bane builds use punishment.
why don't you use a 3 curse bane?
Enki sup playa!!!! If i dont like Jewels what other points should i take? Also im thinking Bane this league. Stay safe homie!!!
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Would it be possible to squeeze in aegis aurora to be even tankier?
played it in sentinel league and loved it! tanky and great map clearer
waiting for the 3.19 build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info