[3.19] Enki's Lowlife Chaos DoT Occultist - Bane & Essence Drain

My very first post! Been playing POE on and off for the last couple of years but never really made it to any of the end game stuff in any of the leagues.

Decided to give this build (with some tweaks) a try and had my very first Maven and Uber Elder kill. Granted, I was down to my very last portal on those fights but that was because I sucked really bad at the mechanics haha.

Super relaxed playstyle especially when mapping. Best thing about this build for me is that it does blight content super well unlike most of the previous builds that I tried in the past.

Super having a blast right now, thank you so much for this!
First of all – This build is awesome!!!

One of the best builds I have played in a very long time that does not require you to have a million uniques that are unobtainable by regular players. Most of the gear you can craft yourself – that is a part that I do enjoy (and do find a bit like gambling, but not the build guides fault it has to be said).

Enki puts a lot of time into his guides (as I’ve seen with his arc guide too). Easy to follow – all you need to do is READ THE GUIDE!!! and you will be just fine. I’ve yet to try out the other guides he made recently. Maybe next league I will give them a go.

Thanks Enki for all the hard work and the insane amount of time you put into making these guides for us. I just wish that some other build creators would do the same for the people who cannot make their own builds as this game is very complex for new and casual players.
Zealotry is just for spell damage?
Last edited by moon_nmh on Mar 18, 2022, 7:51:09 PM
Can i ask if Punishment will be a better option for 2nd curse over Temporal Chains for pure DPS?
Last edited by icel3oi on Mar 24, 2022, 1:34:10 PM
>>>pretty squishy until switching to the full Lowlife setup
Confirm, acting is a "bit hard" :D
Thx for build. Do we have any another ways to leveling? Bane is one of my favourite builds, past leagues i used a bit another build to leveling. And it was not so squishee :(
"
icel3oi wrote:
Can i ask if Punishment will be a better option for 2nd curse over Temporal Chains for pure DPS?

You can but be careful with Atziri, she reflects it back to you and since it's a Lowlife build, you'll take a ton of more damage.

"
camnupre wrote:
>>>pretty squishy until switching to the full Lowlife setup
Confirm, acting is a "bit hard" :D
Thx for build. Do we have any another ways to leveling? Bane is one of my favourite builds, past leagues i used a bit another build to leveling. And it was not so squishee :(

Any generic leveling build will work if you don't mind spending regrets once switching to Lowlife Bane.
twitch.tv/enki91
Thanks for this build, I am trying it out now and it seems but there are two things in would like to ask:

1. How do you coupe with the key stone Ghost Dance?
2. Is it enough to cast Bane or do I need to cast the other spells as well?

EDIT: Bane was too low level and I did not have grace active.
Last edited by ecspresso on Apr 5, 2022, 10:08:18 AM
Anyone tried this in SSF?
How does this build fare up against 100% Deli maps and Simulacrum? Do we have enough damage or it's not possible?
I may be missing something, but I can't seem to make room for all 3 life reservations, I have banner, vitality, purity of elements, aspect of the spider and discipline on mana, but I can only reserve Malevolence/Grace at 38.46% on life slotted in my prism guardian. (Zealotry would require another 38.46%)

The only place I can see to get life res efficiency is down by the duelist tree, does it require Grace helm enchant to make it work or something else?

Current numbers are:
life: 402/1746
shield: 5271
Mana: 348/1853

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info