3.23 EXPLOSIVE ARROW BALLISTA ELEMENTALIST - League-Start to End-Game. Easy mode.

"
eosguy wrote:
Is there a POB with 5 auras, with or without cluster jewel setup?

Based on my own theorycrafting it seems I have to use lifetap on flamedash and other skills. Just need a POB to be certain. Thanks!

The POBs in the guide use 5 auras.

Yes, you use lifetap for all other skills.
Hello,

Thanks for the guide.
I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to read all the 115 pages and the question might already be asked.

Is there any mods that we need to avoid on maps ? I'm struggling with some maps T16

I'm avoiding player cannot inflict exposure and monster reflect elemental damage for totem to don't die. And of course the basic player can't regen life and mana.
@Brunowa Thanks
First time did Maven on 5L :D
Here is my current items, lot of thing to improve.

"
Hello,

Thanks for the guide.
I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to read all the 115 pages and the question might already be asked.

Is there any mods that we need to avoid on maps ? I'm struggling with some maps T16

I'm avoiding player cannot inflict exposure and monster reflect elemental damage for totem to don't die. And of course the basic player can't regen life and mana.

The only mod to avoid is "Monsters have 70% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments" because we literally cannot ignite them properly... we can do it.. but it's just painfully slow.

Everything else is fine.

If you're struggling defensively, then check your defensive stats
70%+ phys dmg reduction
70% evade chance
95%+ spell suppression
3,500+ life.
Use Pantheons to plug any defensive gaps.
Last edited by brunowa on May 23, 2022, 7:53:21 AM
"
qbatronix wrote:
First time did Maven on 5L :D
Here is my current items, lot of thing to improve.

How did you get enough mana for 6 auras?
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Hello,

Thanks for the guide.

The only mod to avoid is "Monsters have 70% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments" because we literally cannot ignite them properly... we can do it.. but it's just painfully slow.

Everything else is fine.

If you're struggling defensively, then check your defensive stats
70%+ phys dmg reduction
70% evade chance
95%+ spell suppression
3,500+ life.
Use Pantheons to plug any defensive gaps.

I already have enought defensive stats, I think it's due to Archnemesis mods on rare mobs and/or with sentinel empower.

Thanks man :)
Last edited by Juudde on May 23, 2022, 8:06:15 AM
"
eosguy wrote:

Usually i use malevolence. I swap it to purity of elements, when there is Elemental Weakness on the map, and use only Vaal Grace.
Last edited by qbatronix on May 23, 2022, 8:08:27 AM
"
qbatronix wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:

Usually i use malevolence. I swap it to purity of elements, when there is Elemental Weakness on the map, and use only Vaal Grace.
I don't see an enlighten gem there. Meaning you'll take out one aura and slot in Enlighten?
"
eosguy wrote:
"
qbatronix wrote:
"
eosguy wrote:

I don't see an enlighten gem there. Meaning you'll take out one aura and slot in Enlighten?

I don't need to. I have enough mana for auras. Normaly i run with Precision, Malevolence, Determination and Defiance Banner.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info