Torchlight 2, from cinical brit, (mentions also poe and d3)

I think you people forget that the "wtf is ..." series is his personal first impressions of a game, not a review. And when he made the shadow class video, he was in the alpha server pretty much blind on what to do with it. The fact that there were some factual errors or general cluelessness should be shrugged. The point of the video was to give insight on the new things, not to show how to play shadow professionally.

If you really want to see some major fumbling go see some of his videos where he blindly plays puzzle games.
"
Exiili wrote:
I think you people forget that the "wtf is ..." series is his personal first impressions of a game, not a review. And when he made the shadow class video, he was in the alpha server pretty much blind on what to do with it. The fact that there were some factual errors or general cluelessness should be shrugged. The point of the video was to give insight on the new things, not to show how to play shadow professionally.

If you really want to see some major fumbling go see some of his videos where he blindly plays puzzle games.

I'm sure most here haven't forgotten that it's not an review, but the fact that D3 and T2 are on the horizon when he made the video. It would have been best if he was more informed about PoE stuff, specially if it's an exclusive coverage.
Sweeping Maid
Not really. Again, it's not for advanced PoE players at all. If you get that aggrovated about the slightest of 'factual errors', then just don't watch his content.
''Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters.
The silence is your answer.''

IGN: Vaeralyse
"
Tagek wrote:
Not really. Again, it's not for advanced PoE players at all. If you get that aggrovated about the slightest of 'factual errors', then just don't watch his content.

You talking to me?

I don't have much problem with his videos and the way he does things, I have been subbed to him for over a year now, for god's sake :P.
I'm just covering bases from all points of view(though I do feel a little on the inside, hoping that his PoE vids were better).
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on May 16, 2012, 7:09:29 PM
"
Tagek wrote:
Seems like you are the one getting aggravated. There's no need to stop watching him just because he made a few mistakes on one video. If he makes a factual error, it's only right to call him out on it, seeing as he had exclusive "press" access to content.

That being said, he's still a good reviewer - unless you can find me one who doesn't make factual errors?
TB's PoE videos are what convinced me to purchase early acess to the game, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Even though he is is very opinionated and it shows in his content, he often tells his viewers to make their own decisions.

I agree with Silty. Plenty of reviews have factual errors -- and not just games. TB sells PoE. There's no easier way to put it. There's proof in that pudding.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info