(Unsupported) Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Absolution-Slave Drivers Necromancer

Ok
In anticipation of 3.18 I have added Promaore's idea for keeping slave divers alive via Summon Phantasms dying and healing minions via Minion Defense Master "minions gain 5% of life on minion death".

Thank's Promaore.
hi

pob not working, tree from 3.16 ... or am I missing something ?
"
Cormus wrote:
hi

pob not working, tree from 3.16 ... or am I missing something ?

Hrm, it was working for me when I tried it. I will try again.

THere were no tree changes in 3.17 and 3.18, so I lazily did not bother redoing them.
Ok, I double checked, the PoB is working.

Do you have the "community fork" of PoB?

If not, that could be why it does not work for you.
Thanks Odif for this amazing beginner friendly starter build!

I was wondering, with your PoB Absolution Slave drivers necromancer you sometimes don't pick masteries inside clusters ? (I hope I'm being clear enough). Why is that ?
Example, starting from the witch and going a few nodes on the left, Minion offence master neitherLife mastery is picked. Why
Last edited by Jedtrex on May 17, 2022, 7:43:12 AM
Nice build!

Here are quick thoughts on what I'll do to improve it, not sure about everything though :

I'm wondering if you don't get more DPS from setting an Unending Hunger jewel instead of a rare one, as spectres are doing a fair percentage of our damages... Especially when you reach 4

You can also grab a very large thread of hope in the slot just at the top of the start so you can allocate ravenous horde, indomitable army, and also save one point next to Heart and Soul.

building different now that I am act8, lvl 65..but thx for your guide!
Never thought about Absolution before..
Playing it now as leaguestarter in ssfhc..having much fun atm.
thank you!

gear atm:

Last edited by Partypapst on May 21, 2022, 12:27:57 PM
Love it so far, i'm following the guide as best as i can. I was lucky on a few item so it's like a walk in the park.

Thanks for the awsome gimmick.

Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
I want to try this build, (as im new and havent gotten to end game content) the only thing im scared of, is the switching to a different minion build. How far will this guide actually get me?
At least to level 80
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info