(Unsupported) Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Absolution-Slave Drivers Necromancer

Hi! Yes - slave drivers sometimes are too squishy, but has anybody tried Baranite preachers instead? They had a good lightning damage too!
"
QuickViper wrote:
Hi! Yes - slave drivers sometimes are too squishy, but has anybody tried Baranite preachers instead? They had a good lightning damage too!

Baranite Preachers are GREAT.
I don't use them in the guide, as I want to make it easy for newbies, i.e. only use monsters you find in the campaign.
"
Odif wrote:
"
QuickViper wrote:

Baranite Preachers are GREAT.
I don't use them in the guide, as I want to make it easy for newbies, i.e. only use monsters you find in the campaign.

By the way, what skill gems do you recommend for BP in Helmet?
How can i user Wrath, Defiance Banner and Determination if all are 110% mana reservation. I dont understand.
"
Krieger77 wrote:
How can i user Wrath, Defiance Banner and Determination if all are 110% mana reservation. I dont understand.

In order to run Wrath, Determination, Tempest Shield and Defiance Banner you MUST take the three mana reservation efficiency nodes as well as the 15% mana reservation efficiency mastery node in the Sovereignty Cluster that you skipped, which should leave you with ~ 6% unreserved mana for casting your other skills.

Additionally you can take the "Determination has 25% increased mana reservation efficiency" armor mastery in the Juggernaut cluster.

All of these nodes combined will leave you 11% unreserved mana.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Feb 20, 2022, 12:20:31 AM
Is there an ES version of this build? I'm stuck with slave drivers, but they're too squishy for boss fights...
OK if you struggle also at keeping the Slave Drivers alive during the big juice, here what i did:

1- i have zombies linked to phantasms to generate phantasms + feeding frenzy

(phantasm generation is very steady with 9 zombis striking)

2- one medium cluster jewel of minion with: Renewal / Life from death

(deal double damage from renewal is nice on bosses as it will proc better shocks)

Took the " minion gain 5% life on minion death " mastery

So now we have minion gain 9% life on minion death wich will smooth & keep everyone alive, including absolutions minions wich is great

Didn't had a signle minion death since, besides 1 zombi in beyond delirium t16 crazy s

EDIT: i had to mention that when you are at 11 phantasm " the cap " (wich is basically all the time almost) each summoned phantasm at this point will " kill " the previous one and give 9% hp to every other minion
Last edited by Promaore on Mar 2, 2022, 4:02:45 AM
Hi, im a new player in general to POE, ive gone with this build and have been enjoying it alot, however is it easy enough to respec into any other similar builds without too much trouble? just to try out using jewels in the passive skill tree as i have tons of them and have no idea what to do with any of them, cheers.
"
reptiledrifts wrote:
Hi, im a new player in general to POE, ive gone with this build and have been enjoying it alot, however is it easy enough to respec into any other similar builds without too much trouble? just to try out using jewels in the passive skill tree as i have tons of them and have no idea what to do with any of them, cheers.

Respec'ing into another necro minion build is easy.
Respec'ing into a completely different Witch build can cost a LOT of regret orbs, and often requires a completely different set of gear.

Sell stuff you dont use.
Can't kill Witch of the Cauldon, minions doesn't do enough damage. Any tips how to proceed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info