(Unsupported) Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Absolution-Slave Drivers Necromancer

Thx for great build! :-)
Just wanted to add - Absolution dmg, as it seems, is depending on elemental damage and spell power, as well, as +add to ele spell dmg. Good ele scepter or wand beats +lightning skill spell gems, or even +all skill gems, if tooltip info is more or less adequate.
Probably you need last for 8-th zombie, but for me, as casual, is hard to understand, do it is worth to lose some dmg from weapon types mentioned.
Still, thx, it`s fun to play! :-)
"
Seniors wrote:
Just wanted to add - Absolution dmg, as it seems, is depending on elemental damage and spell power, as well, as +add to ele spell dmg. Good ele scepter or wand beats +lightning skill spell gems, or even +all skill gems, if tooltip info is more or less adequate.
Probably you need last for 8-th zombie, but for me, as casual, is hard to understand, do it is worth to lose some dmg from weapon types mentioned.

You can have a look at my gear to give you a general idea, I think its pretty decent
Life goes by like a fart in the wind.
"
Katastruff wrote:
"
Seniors wrote:

You can have a look at my gear to give you a general idea, I think its pretty decent

Hi,

I checked your gear.

I think your choice of wand is wrong. The ‘spell damage’ and ‘physical damage’ modes included in your weapon do not affect the minions.

The only mods that help minion damage specifically say "minion" or "ally".

Any other improvements to damage only affect you .(and you do very little damage compared to minions).

Last edited by zaferongun on Jun 9, 2022, 9:36:05 AM
Gonna look for something better, thanks for the advice.

=)

Edit:

Found this one: Them little critters are crazier now.

Last edited by Katastruff on Jun 10, 2022, 4:50:58 AM
After fixing a few thing i must say this build is pretty solid. Got my atlas done for the first time ever, killed a few end game small bosses and I'm popping corrupted t16 maps has if they were t1. Killed Catarina too, wasn't much of a fight except for the mechanics.

I admit i got lucky on drops, but those sentinels makes everything a loot fest.

If anyone reads this and if you have some suggestions on what to change and/or make better on my toon, i will gladly take your advises.
Odif-san,

Though you mentioned this build is not enough for 3.18, I am fully happy with this build in this league, and it was the first time for me that I reached level 95, complete the atlas mapm, and got 2 watchstones, with this build.

My minor change from the original build was using mage skeleton by the stand-alone vaal summon skeketon gem on an unset ring (no supported gems, so they are basically weak but they can jam the boss, etc.).

3.18 is now ending, and now I would like to say thank you creating this very newbie friendly and easy-to-mapping build.

3.19 seems full of nerfs and low budget builds may be tough, but I would try some abusolution-based build again based on your build.

Thank you!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info