Endless Delve (10 days) on Consoles

As you know, in the next few weeks we'll be running several types of events on PC, including three new ones. While we're unfortunately still unable to bring them to consoles, we have some good news for our console community: this weekend the 10-day Endless Delve event will be running on Xbox and PlayStation! Our team successfully checked the event and managed to include it in the 3.16.2 patch in time.

Registration opens 30 minutes before the event begins.
  • Starting at Noon December 10 (PST) which is Dec 10, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Ending at Noon December 20 (PST) which is Dec 20, 2021 3:00 PM (EST) (Log in to view in your local time)
  • Standard Solo Self-Found, Hardcore Solo Self-Found versions available.
  • This event is voided. (Items and characters do not transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)

Face the darkness of the Azurite Mine and forget everything else in this returning event. You begin the event in the Mine Encampment and cannot leave the Mine. All you can do is Delve. All sulphite costs have been removed, and the Mine scales from level 1 instead of its usual scaling.

We're not completely heartless, so you have some help. You start with a stack of Scrolls of Wisdom and some powerful unique items. Lilly Roth has shown up in the mine encampment to sell you gems, and she's running a special offer — all gems cost only a single Scroll of Wisdom. At level 1, and every 10 character levels until level 70, you gain 3 passive skill points to make up for the ones you'd normally get from quests. And of course the Altar of Ascendancy is available, granting you 2 Ascendancy passive skill points when you reach levels matching the area level of each Labyrinth. But you can't escape Kitava's curses either — you lose resistances and start incurring an experience penalty on death when you reach levels 40 and 70.

If you played last year's Endless Delve event, the main difference this time is the rework to the Azurite Mine from 3.16.0. However, there are a couple more changes. Firstly, Lilly Roth will now accept divination card turn-ins if you manage to gather a full set of a card. Secondly, early level scaling has changed to accommodate the changes to normal Delve scaling. The area level of the mines now matches the depth until depth 77, where it merges into normal Delve level scaling.

Prizes

Demigod's Authority
The top player of each Ascendancy Class in both versions of the event on Xbox and PlayStation (based on depth) will be awarded a Demigod's Authority. Each Demigod's Authority will display your event class rank. Changing your Ascendancy Class is disabled for the duration of the event.

Atlantis Mystery Box
In the Endless Delve Event, you'll be automatically awarded an Atlantis Mystery Box for reaching level 50. This is a guaranteed prize that's only available once per account. Leveling multiple characters in the same event will not grant multiple mystery boxes.

Microtransactions
The top 30 players (based on depth) in both versions of the event will be rewarded with the following prizes (Xbox and PlayStation have separate prize pool):

By the way, because the Endless Delve on consoles begins at the same time with Zizaran's Class Gauntlet on PC, Twitch Drops will be available on the first day of these events. You will get the Wrangler Portal Effect after 2 hours of accumulated watch time on any channel streaming Path of Exile.

How to receive Twitch Drops
Visit your Twitch Settings page while logged in. If your account isn't connected, click the "Connect" button for Twitch under "Other Connections". Complete the process on Twitch and you will be redirected back to your Twitch Settings page. If your account is already connected, this page should say "Your Path of Exile account is currently linked to your Twitch account."

After you have accumulated enough watch time to earn your Portal Effects, you must redeem them from your Twitch Inventory before they will be available in your microtransactions list in Path of Exile.

We will investigate whether it'll be possible to run more events on consoles in the future, but in the meantime we hope you'll enjoy the Endless Delve!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesome now all the console players can stop complaining :)
Very Cool for Console Frogs
I'm happy for our console exiles in the community, this is great news.
Glad to hear it.
This is so cool you guys made that happen for us!
I understand console cannot be priority and in cases like this it always involves cooperation with MS/Sony, bc you cannot just release on your own... so this surprise is extra appreciated. Thank you Jeffe & crew!
"
Glowy wrote:
I'm happy for our console exiles in the community, this is great news.

Hope yall gonna have fun and try out new builds
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Woohoooo nice

Delving time
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You make it work.

Thanks, thanks so much
Good job GGG ! Thanks for that content ! Respect !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info