[3.17] Jugg Accuracy Stack Wander (OLD THREAD NEW THREAD LINK INSIDE)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>UPDATE AS OF OCTOBER 2022, IVE DECIDED TO JUST REMAKE THE WHOLE THREAD BECAUSE I KEEP HAVING PROBLEMS TRYING TO EDIT THIS ONE. HOPEFULLY WE CAN KEEP THIS THREAD AROUND AS IT STILL RETAINS DECENT TIPS AND CRAFTING INFORMATION.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

HOWEVER, YOU WILL FIND THE NEW THREAD HERE:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3317245

"
Hi everyone, unfortunately I had to delete a bunch of information because it was just not letting me edit. The good news is however, MASSIVE BUFFS FOR US IN 3.19. The bad however, is that those buffs came at the cost of a bunch of other things that I personally do not enjoy. I was going to skip this league again, but this build is way too good now to pass up, and not let you guys give it a try!

What BUffs?
First off we have the Unbreakable Jugg Ascendancy change. The take a portion of elemental damage from armour is extremely tanky. This change is so good in fact, that I would fully recommend choosing Jugg over Berserker now as its much tankier, and as you'll see later, we don't need anymore damage :D

Secondly, double accuracy rolls on jewelry. Pretty Self-explanatory, and double multi on amulet and double life and all is very good as well.

Third, Dory's chest, and -lightning resistance on jewelry. This is no secret now, it's very easy to cap at -200% lightning res, and this build couldn't be more perfect for it!

QUOTE FROM PAGE 3 ABOUT 3.17 CHANGES:
Spoiler
HI EVERYONE!

I havent been very active this league and for that i apologize. I'm finally getting some time to sit down and play the league though, and of course we got some big changes for the build :D

I'm currently leveling and getting the gear together for an even tankier version with lots more dps.

*The big question though: Berserker with Undeniable Jewels, or Juggernaut with aspect of carnage or blitz jewels.

I'm actually kind of leaning towards Juggernaut still with Blitz jewels. The reasoning behind it is that I find there isnt much difference between say, 60million dps and a 40-50 million dps; BUT, the difference between jug and zerker in terms of defense should be quite substantial.

The other change I'm going to be making is that the combination of Aegis Aurora, Determination, Glancing Blows, and Tempest shield is simply WAY too good to be passing up. This combination is especially good during Sim
clears, which was pretty much the only thing the build wasn't good for.

Anyway, I'll be updating the thread regularly and answering questions as I go. In case anyones been wondering, 3.17 changes are very very good for us :)

*Just wanted to clarify, by the new jewels I'm talking about forbidden flame and forbidden flesh jewels which let you have one more ascendency notable from any of the three ascendency classes of your base class. So in our case, base class is maurader, so that means we can have another ascendancy, even from zerker and chief. I honestly can't think of a build that gets more use out of these new jewels. Truly insane for us!

************************ YOU MAY HEAR ME SAY THIS A LOT, BUT THE BEST WAY TO GET A HOLD OF ME IS IN GAME. MY CHARACTER THIS LEAGUE IS @DBK_JUGGZERKIN OR YOU CAN ALWAYS CONTACT ME @DBK. I LOVE WANDERS, AND I LOVE TALKING ABOUT THEM. YOU WILL NOT BE BOTHERING ME I PROMISE. QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS, FIXES, IDEAS, ETC... ALL ARE WELCOME ******************************************************

SECTION ONE

I. Why Wander? What makes Accuracy Stacking good?

"Wanders" have been around since the very beginning and they have always been strong and popular because of their ability to do all content without switching gear. Furthermore, they start with some of the highest base crit chance and attacks per second that you can find in the game. They also have many unique ways of increasing damage, such as Crown of Eyes (or Wand Mastery on the Tree), which turns increased spell damage, into generic increased attack damage. Their damage also scales incredibly well with additional projectiles thanks to the barrage support. Typically, some of POE's most powerful skill gems are projectile based. More specifically, ones where any additional projectiles you add can all hit the same target.

ii. What makes Accuracy Stacking good?
Accuracy stacking is extremely strong because we are able to get everything we need in terms of damage, simply from Accuracy. For example, A Jugg with 60k Accuracy will get the following stats:
Boots: 300 - 1800 Lightning damage to attacks
Gloves: 600% increased critical strike chance (plus assassins mark)
Helm: 300% increased projectile attack damage
Undeniable Juggernaut Ascendency Node: 400% increased attack speed
Amulet: Because of the massive amount of crit chance from our gloves, we're able to use Marylene's Amulet which gives a whoping 240% crit multiplier and still retain max crit despite the less crit chance.
As you can see, these numbers are VERY strong, and they don't include all the increased damage, multiplier, attack speed, crit chance, and lightning damage we get from a ton of other sources.

Spoiler
SECTION TWO:

Pros and Cons of build

PROS:
Incredibly efficient and fast clear speed: Kinetic Blast is still one of the best no doubt, combine that with incredibly fast attack rate (now insanely fast attack rate with blitz) and shield charge, and you got yourself one hell of a map clearer.
Much Tankier then usual Wander builds: This Wander is blanketed in layers of defense. Large chunk of armour thanks to determination and Juggernaut Ascendency; combined with 100% spell suppression so that we now have mitigation, at least some, from just about everything. Unstoppable is still one of the best defences in the game. It provides immunity to chill, stun, petrify... basically everything that slows you down or outright stops you in your tracks (although ive heard theres some new debuffs this league that penetrate the node).
Lots of Cheap Uniques: build uses cheap uniques that are simply amazing for us, oskarms, obscurantis, marylenes, and darkness enthroned.

CONS:
Requires a few Synthesized Bases if you plan on reaching the builds full potential. These are almost impossible to find yourself and require you to just scour trade site constantly. Plus a lot of times they still need to be crafted.
"Two button playstyle" This has never bothered me but apparently it is a thing. This build has two attacks, Kinetic Blast for clearing, and Power Siphon for single target. You don't need to swap anything around, but there are two buttons to press, yes.
Life build so you cant expect 10k es.
Usually have to craft quite a bit of your own gear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey what's up! If you are familiar at all with the Accuracy Stacking Jugg build thats been around the past 3 or 4 leagues then this guide wont be too much different from what you already know. The norm up until now has been either dual claws or bows, but I think the build really suits a wander the best.

Wanders always been my favorite build and I've played at least one every league for the past 12 or so leagues. I am now confident enough to say that this build is at the very least on par with the current Int Stack Wander that you see all the time. The only difference, is this jugg/life/accuracy version is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper. I will say though the Int Stacking has a significantly higher ceiling, there simply is no denying that.

The build did get somewhat ninja nerfed between 3.15 -> 3.16, mainly the amount of accuracy we can get, which translates to our damage. That being said we have a lot new defensive options available which i think more than make up for this loss. This build is extremely good and can take you through any part of the game for relatively cheap budget.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Last edited by datbabykilla on Oct 7, 2022, 4:05:39 PM
Last bumped on Oct 7, 2022, 4:08:40 PM
Hi this looks interesting! Any tips on crafting wands and so? and for the belt, is 30% accuracy enchant necessary?
"
Hi this looks interesting! Any tips on crafting wands and so? and for the belt, is 30% accuracy enchant necessary?

Hey thanks for your interest! I added a detailed section to the OP about how to craft the wand! Hopefully it makes sense, its in the spoiler. Ill be adding how to craft rings next since they are the next hardest thing probably.

If you still need any clarifications please let me know!

you absolutely DO NOT need the belt enchant. So aside from the accuracy rolls on your actual armour and weapons and jewels, everything else is just min-maxing and not required. Just trying to take it to the highest level :D
Last edited by datbabykilla on Nov 20, 2021, 4:47:33 PM
"
datbabykilla wrote:
"

Hey thanks for your interest! I added a detailed section to the OP about how to craft the wand! Hopefully it makes sense, its in the spoiler. Ill be adding how to craft rings next since they are the next hardest thing probably.

you absolutely DO NOT need the belt enchant. So aside from the accuracy rolls on your actual armour and weapons and jewels, everything else is just min-maxing and not required. Just trying to take it to the highest level :D

Thank you! :) Hopefully 90 ex budget is enough
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
datbabykilla wrote:
"

Thank you! :) Hopefully 90 ex budget is enough

90ex is more than enough my friend :D

Alright next up i think ill actually add the crafting guide for the Chest, as apart from the Wand its probably the other super important rare. Also, people tend to overprice the hell out of these so be warned.

tl;dr CRAFTING GUIDE FOR CHEST COMING UP NEXT

as always, if anyone has any requests on what I focus on next, just leave a comment here. Other than that ive been enjoying talking wanders with people and watching you all be waaaaaaay better at exalting then me.
Well i managed to craft this as first try, not sure if i should keep it and try out harvest craft for crit haha
Last edited by Tecken1407 on Nov 21, 2021, 8:48:05 AM
For bandits do you kill all or help Alira?
"

according pob - kill all

any leveling suggestions?
"
gehirnchirurg wrote:
"

according pob - kill all

any leveling suggestions?

I leveled with Hallow Palm Technique, just get life and some dex nodes and you're good to go
How much invest would you consider to enough to comfortably do shaper/elder guardian with maven and similar endgame bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info