[3.17] Elemental Hit Wander Build | Deadeye | Archnemesis | Path of Exile 3.17

Hey guys, here is the elemental hit wander deadeye build. Playing with trinity so we deal all types of elemental damage. With Crown of Eyes increases and reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks at 150% of their value. This is how the build scales. We get a lot of inc spell damage modifiers. (Wand, shield, mark of the shaper)

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 10-50 ex

The Interrogation: Adds Secrets of Suffering
With Secrets of Suffering our critical strikes inflict Scorch, Brittle and Sapped but we cannot Ignite, Chill, Freeze or Shock. This is fine because we can apply shock and chill with skitterbots and ignite with flame golem - combustion. Elemental hit deals 10% more Damage per Elemental Ailment on the Enemy. That's the whole point of stacking elemental ailments.

Far Shot: Far Shot modifier grants Projectile Attack Hits deal 20% less Damage to targets at the start of their movement, dealing up to 60% more Damage to targets as the projectile travels farther.

Leveling: I didn't want to level up as a wander so I leveled up with a bow. (Storm Cloud and Hyrri's Bite) Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/SaHrVePc

Build Video: https://youtu.be/k5sp2BdNLGM

Bandits: Kill All (Alira is fine too)

3.17 CHANGES:
- Now we can use Mark on Hit (Trigger Supported Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack. Supports mark curse skills.) instead of spellslinger.

(Footage is from 3.16)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Trinity - Inspiration (Divergent) - Barrage - Hypothermia (Chain for clear)

Shield Charge (Lvl 14) - Faster Attacks - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun / Blood Rage

Summon Skitterbots - Enlighten (Lvl 3) - Precision - Vaal Grace

Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Summon Flame Golem - Combustion

Sniper's Mark - Mark on Hit - Enhance

Flame Dash / Vaal Haste - Increased Duration
Last edited by wishdropper on Feb 5, 2022, 5:30:57 AM
Last bumped on May 30, 2022, 3:13:03 PM
Hi!
I'm on a 35 Ex budget with a lv 90 deadeye. Is it enough in yuor opinion to start using the build and clear all content (except of course uber endgame things like 90% quant feared)?

How can I craft the wand and the shield? Thanks!
The build seems super cool.
At what level would you say its worth to drop bow/quiver and start using wands + spellslinger? Self casting marks is annoying af lol
I transitioned in the mid 70s, basically when unspec'ing bows gave me enough points to hit disintegration.
Can u tell a good way to craft that elemental cluster?
Haven't found a good way so far.

Thanks, awesome build
Got this build off the ground for about 12ex, having a lot of fun with it so far. Very satisfying visuals.
I follow the exact same mandatory item as above ,
with above setup , not enough mana to turn on skitterbot
bad in scourge
no defence layer
you can see the video he typically dodge everything . and got not enough mana to even stand still to cast .
so yeah , cranky and squishy unless you dodge everthing and go with LoL playstyle kekw.
with 10~50 ex , we got better build that can pew pew zoom zoom . nice try though .
but not for me .
Last edited by wengfrecrixs on Nov 23, 2021, 5:07:54 AM
I'm testing this build , and the leveling with RoA is absolutely horrible, the single target DPS is so low , I don't understand can this be any good to lvl 69.

Is there a second setup for single target that is not describe in the video ?
"
wishdropper wrote:
Hey guys, here is the elemental hit wander deadeye build. Playing with trinity so we deal all types of elemental damage. With Crown of Eyes increases and reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks at 150% of their value. This is how the build scales. We get a lot of inc spell damage modifiers. (Wand, shield, mark of the shaper)

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 10-50 ex

The Interrogation: Adds Secrets of Suffering
With Secrets of Suffering our critical strikes inflict Scorch, Brittle and Sapped but we cannot Ignite, Chill, Freeze or Shock. This is fine because we can apply shock and chill with skitterbots and ignite with flame golem - combustion. Elemental hit deals 10% more Damage per Elemental Ailment on the Enemy. That's the whole point of stacking elemental ailments.

Far Shot: Far Shot modifier grants Projectile Attack Hits deal 20% less Damage to targets at the start of their movement, dealing up to 60% more Damage to targets as the projectile travels farther.

Leveling: I didn't want to level up as a wander so I leveled up with a bow. (Storm Cloud and Hyrri's Bite) Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/QZJrb816

Build Video: https://youtu.be/k5sp2BdNLGM

Bandits: Kill All (Alira is fine too)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Elemental Hit - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Trinity - Inspiration (Divergent) - Barrage - Hypothermia (Chain for clear)

Shield Charge (Lvl 14) - Faster Attacks - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun / Blood Rage

Summon Skitterbots - Enlighten (Lvl 3) - Precision - Vaal Grace

Immortal Call (Lvl 1) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 10) / Summon Flame Golem - Combustion

Sniper's Mark - Spellslinger - Enhance

Flame Dash / Vaal Haste - Increased Duration

Would this build be SSF Viable? Or do you have an alternative for the Mark of the Shaper ring?
Last edited by GravitIce on Dec 13, 2021, 10:15:28 AM
Any league starter ideas that could easily transition into this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info