[3.16] LA/iceshot Deadeye by NKO | Clear everything | Videos

Welcome to the build

Awakener 8 Sirus kill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdzlEG3GNBk

Why did i choose this build
Spoiler
This league strat is to GO FAST and also having decent single target! This thing here clears all maps to tier 1-16 including the scourge league mechanic no problem even with max stacks also this is kind of cheap until u minmax it and i love to play build when theres allways upgrades :) So if ur looking for that u should try it

bossing in general
Spoiler
i did kill awa8 sirus, uberelder and some maven fights but if you are looking for bossing character you will need to go for trapper or something. sirus awa8 fight was so hard and wasnt enjoying it at all. Damage was there for sure but getting hit by any spell and we are dead

How this build clears VIDEOS

Boss Videos
Spoiler

Banging some bosses : https://youtu.be/zsmSI1POwmE
Maven Elder guardians fight : https://youtu.be/3ANnlu4-gUE

Elder guardians and Elder :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_nWrcOdOPI

MY GEAR, updating everytime i get upgrades

build cost
this can be league started with no currency but you will need to farm low tier maps till u have 2-4 ex to get some key items and feel free to run red maps

Alternatives
before u can buy the helm you should run just regular starkonja's as a bow you should go even for The Tempest OR just go rare high ELEdps lightning/cold damage bow it super cheap. hyrris ire is basically free. and then just add rare rings amulets with wed and added damage until u can buy the tamings
AURAS

Without enlighten lvl 3 : Precision lvl 20 - Herald of ice - Grace/Vaal grace
With enlighten lvl 3 : Precision lvl 1-20 - Herald of ice - Grace - Herald of thunder
With enlighten lvl 4 and some accuracy in gear : Herald of ice - Grace - Wrath
i were running precision lvl 20, grace and herald of ice. and it is just good enough but i wanted to get it further.
before u get enlighten lvl 3 and mana reserve nodes from masteries u should run that setup. but when u get ur int amulet and enlighten 3 you can add in Herald of thunder lvl 20+

Leveling

Probably smoothest leveling experience since spellslinger prenerf. just grab the lightning arrow a1 before merveil and put in some tempest tabula and ur done basically :D

Ascendancies

1. Gathering winds 2. Ricochet 3. Endless munitions 4. Focal point[/spoiler]

MASTERY NODES

Life Mastery :
-10% increased life and +50 max life

Elemental mastery :
-40% increased effect of nondamaging ailments / exposure you inflict applies at least -18% resistance

Mark mastery :
-25% effect of your marks

Accuracy mastery :
-100% mana reserve precision

Bow mastery :
-Phasing chance on kill
-Critical mastery : 25% crit multi against uniques

Evasion mastery :
-20% Grace mana reservation

Spell supression mastery :
-Critical strike chance is increased by chance to supress spell damage.
-Evasion mastery : 100% increased evasion from your chest

With Lioneyes Fall @@@@@@
-Claw mastery : 1% life and mana leech
-Dagger mastery : Cull enemies on crit

Playstyle/defences
So, since we are evasion dodge based and our hp pool is not that high because all the unique items etc etc. We really need to position pretty good and not facetank everything. so far what i have experienced, things die before they can touch me, but when you are doing harder bosses it will need some skills from you to dodge shiet.
Im at the moment on 26k evasion with no flasks.
76% chance to evade attacks
70% spell damage suppression chance
53% suppressed spell damage prevention.

GEMS
About gems, i were running precision lvl 20, grace and herald of ice. and it is just good enough but i wanted to get it further.
before u get enlighten lvl 3 and mana reserve nodes from masteries u should run that setup. but when u get ur int amulet and enlighten 3 you can add in Herald of thunder lvl 20+

PATH OF BUILDING
https://pastebin.com/eBeLTQ56

ingame name : nko_rappe.
Last edited by n1koee on Nov 11, 2021, 11:47:52 AM
Last bumped on Mar 2, 2022, 10:46:24 AM
video up
reserving , looks promising
@Chaos_5 YES SIR! =)
Is this league starter / ssf viable? How important are the gears, and what kind of alternatives could we run without any currency?
"
@MaliceRed

You can start running this build straight up when u start league, most important part is the helmet for single target.
As bow u can go like The tempest/Deaths opus/chinsol as unique alternatives, helm, starkonja. chest hyrris / tabula and some rares.

most important for single target is the helmet and ofc the lioneyes fall viridian jewel, which is 5c lol
Hi can i have a question about your Mastery Node, u should list them there, and i think this build is coollllllllllll
"
Hi can i have a question about your Mastery Node, u should list them there, and i think this build is coollllllllllll

Thanks! i added eveything in Mastery node section in the post :)
Hello,

What should be the Ascendancy order?
"
Hello,

What should be the Ascendancy order?

1. Gathering winds 2. Ricochet 3. Endless munitions 4. Focal point

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info