[3.17] Energy Blade Lightning Strike Berserker

Switched from jugg LS accuracy stacking to this. De tankiness man, it feels big difference :D Love this
Loocing good bro. What about leveling skiil?
"
808mafia wrote:
Loocing good bro. What about leveling skiil?
Start with Splitting Steel until you get lightning strike at lvl 12 or keep using splitting steel until maps if you want. Spectral Helix is also a good choice.
When can I start moving over to the build?

I'm fully twinked atm with plenty of funds.

Also, why Shattering over Splitting? Splitting seems more effective no?
Interesting build. How does it handle 100-200+ Scourge waves? Also curious if you think it could handle 30 wave Simulacrum
"
diablomix wrote:
Interesting build. How does it handle 100-200+ Scourge waves? Also curious if you think it could handle 30 wave Simulacrum

based on my experience of watching wave 30 u would need an inspired learning/HH or make use of soulthirst to really do them consistently. not many builds will be able to handle wave 30 without those but this setup definetly i feel has the damage output because of how doryani's works.
How you would compare this to "standard" LS Berserker with good ele claw and using Redblade and Berserker for huge dps? DPS wise, looking at the video, it looks good, have not checked the PoB yet but I love the idea. I've just reroled to LS and I'm just thinking about your build :).

Update:

I've checked the PoB and DPS looks quite low, just 3.5kk but this is non-crit version so no suprises here. Of course, this version is tanky AF.
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Nov 5, 2021, 8:20:03 AM
"
shadowraiden wrote:
"
diablomix wrote:

based on my experience of watching wave 30 u would need an inspired learning/HH or make use of soulthirst to really do them consistently. not many builds will be able to handle wave 30 without those but this setup definetly i feel has the damage output because of how doryani's works.
Yeah I agree, would probably need a HH to do it consistently, you could probably get lucky with wave mods but eventually your luck runs out and you need that scaling from HH.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
How you would compare this to "standard" LS Berserker with good ele claw and using Redblade and Berserker for huge dps? DPS wise, looking at the video, it looks good, have not checked the PoB yet but I love the idea. I've just reroled to LS and I'm just thinking about your build :).

Update:

I've checked the PoB and DPS looks quite low, just 3.5kk but this is non-crit version so no suprises here. Of course, this version is tanky AF.
I think this is a more cost efficient build with more bang for your buck, the regular version is probably better at a very high budget because it has less gearing restraints due to not having Doryani's and not having to worry about scaling ES. And as you mentioned this version is probably tankier in a lot of scenarios.
Still in leveling process and at lvl 73 i can already do red maps. How whould you scale more damage other then stacking negative lightning resistance? Cluster jewels maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info