Multistrike

That suck
MULTISTRIKE FOREVER
When dual-wielding, does an attack linked to multistrike alternate weapons during 1 cycle of multistrike?

For example, if I dual wield (axe + dagger), does a single cast of a multistrike+flickerstrike result in axe hit + dagger hit + axe hit?

Another example, if I dual wield (axe + dagger), does a single cast of multistrike+frenzy result in alternating weapons within the 3 hit cycle of multistrike?

OR... do all attacks come from one weapon per "cast" of multistrike?

Thanks.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
You won't alternate weapons during one "3 hit cycle".
You'll attack three times with one weapon, then three times with the other one.
Sorry Exile, but your loot is in another dungeon!
IGN: Delirii
"
Delirii wrote:
You won't alternate weapons during one "3 hit cycle".
You'll attack three times with one weapon, then three times with the other one.

ah, thanks for the clarification.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
So read thru this whole thread, and especially the first 15 pages, general consensus seems to be that this is a good support, that has some pros and cons, and can be used effectively. I would tend to agree with this assessment. I've been using it with reave and life on hit, and it seems to perform well, especially for maintaining life. I don't however understand most other feedback I see on this gem that it is "required for all melee builds to work". Other than less life returned, I think a melee phys dmg support, or faster attacks support, keep dps and kill speed about even with multistrike.

I do understand that many, if not most, forum "facts" are anything but factual, but curious if something has changed between the first 3/4 of this thread, and recent trends and current pricing of the gem suggesting it is the be all, end all melee support. Am I missing something? Posting in this thread instead of some of the others about the skill, as this one seems to have more constructive conversation. Thoughts, comments?
Seutup: CoC - Cyclone - MS - Discharge

It appears that the first hit dealt by Cyclone sets if the other following hits are crit or not.

So i critt the hole time during the cyclone period oder i dont crit a single time?!
Yep. That's how all Skills work, you roll Crit once per Skill activation.
(except for secondary effects such as Infernal Blow's explosion, they roll for themselves)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Feb 10, 2014, 8:00:52 AM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Yep. That's how all Skills work, you roll Crit once per Skill activation.
(except for secondary effects such as Infernal Blow's explosion, they roll for themselves)

infact that my cyclone rolls any single hit without multistrike this is NOT true
...What? That's not English, try again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info