Any price checking tools?

Is there any price checking tools that would work on the stash tap of this POE website?

Last bumped on May 27, 2023, 6:59:52 PM
There are no useful websites for price checking when you're on console, because PC prices and console prices are hugely different.

For items that are fairly uniform (uniques, currency, fragments, etc), you can just check the trade market. There's a shortcut for doing this, which is L3+Triangle.

However, if the item is fairly valuable, beware of price-fixing.

A classic example of this is Doctor cards. There are often several of them listed for a low price (where "several" may be as many as 2/3rds of them listed). Those cards are not actually for sale. They exist to try to set a low price for card, so that when someone "checks" the price to see what to sell it for, they will set it low. And then the price-fixer buys it for the low price (often *still* low-balling a bit), and adds it to their collection of cards listed for the fake low price.

Eventually they either mark them all up to high prices and sell them, or they turn them in and sell the resulting item.

For cheap items, price-fixing isn't really an issue, because there are often too many listed for any one group to have a sufficient percentage to affect the price, and they change hands too frequently (i.e. at high volume) to allow them to buy up the cheap ones.
Not for Consoles. but you probably already know about the pc version.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Scourge

and of course poe.ninja

PC prices are way below console since more people play there. But you can learn what are the best items being traded.
Is this still the case, nothing exists for console?

Tried to use poeprices, but just got a message about not being allowed, after inputting the sessionid. Maybe it simply doesn't work for console accounts.
I use exilence next,it shows the pc prices thought (gives you a idea atleast), but it keep track of my selected console folders. For checking prices easy on console when needed I just use the trade search just up right here on the menu. Also poeninja could be used, but shows only pc prices but again gives you a idea.
It's not truly price checking, and it doesn't look like rares are even part of the equation, but this site still helps a lot. Works for console accounts, and if you happen to get any particularly valuable uniques, div cards etc, it will pop out.
https://poestack.com

Something like Awakened POE would be amazing, but that's never going to happen. The vast, vast majority of games can't even have mods, so a third party software running isn't something Sony or Microsoft is going to allow.

It's a big downside, tho, and it's such a pain trying to figure out what a rare might be worth, compared to being able to hit a button and get a pretty accurate estimate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info