Last edited by Mabuz on Nov 14, 2021, 10:28:34 AM
Last bumped on Oct 27, 2021, 2:17:23 PM
It’s hard to say how many maps. Maybe 50-75? Depends on map density. When comparing to character lvl, it depends how much you die. Typically my gems hit 20 around yellow maps, and 20/20 around when I’m ready to kill Sirus a8.

This league, the atlas progression was faster for me. So my gems are at 19/20 and about to face Sirus a8 for the first time after getting 16 watchstones.
I usually end up with lvl 20 gems when I hit lvl 88/89 on my character. Depending how pepega glasscannon I go :P So about same time as I do tier 9/10 maps approx
Last edited by arknath on Oct 27, 2021, 12:59:12 AM
"
arknath wrote:
I usually end up with lvl 20 gems when I hit lvl 88/89 on my character. Depending how pepega glasscannon I go :P So about same time as I do tier 9/10 maps approx

Roughly, yes. With your lvl 90 char, you might have been dying less than the rest of us on average, or you should have had twenties. I usually have all 20s by the time I reach high-tier red maps. And then I sell them for the lvl 1 20% quality version, and still manage to level them again in a reasonable amount of time. (And I'm not someone who plays all day etc, I'm usually around 20 something challenges when a league ends.)

However, if you want lvl 20 Awakened Supports, say goodbye to your life... :D
Last edited by Ora9 on Oct 27, 2021, 2:12:24 PM
"
arknath wrote:

+1 this is my experience also.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info