Elemental Overload 3.16 dont show on buff list

Hi i just try to play auto bomber herald of thuner , last leauge we prock EO using storm brand . Now its chage so i try to give crit chance supp to HoT (5% chance to crit in C panel) , but i dont saw the EO buff in top bar . Then i try difrent skills with 16% chance to crit . And its same , dont saw it . So i try look at skill dps in C panel . You wont guess , nothing change in the dps .
Did any of you have some idea ? maybe i play some think wrong ? , or its working but we dont see it ? I will left you my pob if you wana to check it .
https://pastebin.com/aSMXv1zi
Last bumped on Oct 30, 2021, 9:11:37 PM
A diamond will appear on the hot bar for whichever skill gets it I believe.
With the EO change, the tooltip DPS seems to be broken.
I am 90% sure it is still applying more damage

If you want to make that 100% confirmed, grab a Mind of the Council, Dyadian Dawn, Ambush skill gem, any pure phys weapon, and a friend with 0% life regen and shock immunity.

Mind of the Council gives a 0 range added lightning damage based on mana, Dyadian Dawn makes you deal no phys damage, Ambush will make getting a crit easier for testing.

Hit your friend (test subject) with a normal hit, observe damage
Use Ambush, hope for a crit
If it crits (again, make sure of shock immunity), attack again and you should see EO's damage increase.

I have everything but that friend part :P
ok i have it!
After you crit using elemental overload you can see this buff on skill panel ( there where you ahve a mana , and choice button to use skills) .
When you crit with a skill , we can see a little rainbow bar :) Simple but GGG dont tell this in update :D
Last edited by KooWaLL15 on Oct 27, 2021, 6:15:18 PM
"
FoxnEagle wrote:
With the EO change, the tooltip DPS seems to be broken.
I am 90% sure it is still applying more damage

If you want to make that 100% confirmed, grab a Mind of the Council, Dyadian Dawn, Ambush skill gem, any pure phys weapon, and a friend with 0% life regen and shock immunity.

Mind of the Council gives a 0 range added lightning damage based on mana, Dyadian Dawn makes you deal no phys damage, Ambush will make getting a crit easier for testing.

Hit your friend (test subject) with a normal hit, observe damage
Use Ambush, hope for a crit
If it crits (again, make sure of shock immunity), attack again and you should see EO's damage increase.

I have everything but that friend part :P

Turns out you were 100% right the tooltip was broken haha
"
KooWaLL15 wrote:
ok i have it!
After you crit using elemental overload you can see this buff on skill panel ( there where you ahve a mana , and choice button to use skills) .
When you crit with a skill , we can see a little rainbow bar :) Simple but GGG dont tell this in update :D

3.16 Patch Notes

"
User Interface Improvements

The Skill Bar User Interface will now display if a Skill has dealt a Critical Strike when you have the Elemental Overload Keystone allocated.
But honestly speaking if your skill is getting the buff the tooltop dps should then also change. This would be much more obvious to check there and not checking for any small symbols below the skill..
"
Wp_blitzi wrote:
But honestly speaking if your skill is getting the buff the tooltop dps should then also change. This would be much more obvious to check there and not checking for any small symbols below the skill..

The last update mentioned the tooltip was bugged with EO and a fix is on the way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info