Can't access the delve mines (3.16)

Hello there everybody :)

I'm having a serious problem:
I can't access the middle line of the mines, which Niko digged on his own.

If I want to click on it, it just closes the window and I have to reopen the chart. This is doing the same thing over and over again.

The other places I examined in Act 4 are working fine, but only the middle line doesn't work.
I can't play like this in the mines.

I am playing in Hardcore Scourge.

Hopefully you guys can help. Please GGG, tell me what I can do to make this work again.

Best regards :)
Last bumped on Nov 9, 2021, 1:58:06 PM
Havent been in the mine this league but previously you always had to clear the very first node as a tutorial and afterwards you were allowed to go wherever you wanted.

Guess you still have to complete the delve tut
Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately I still can't access the middle line.
I tried to do the tutorial again, but I am "stuck" at the quest "Use dynamite to destroy a fractured wall".

Not good at all :(
Update:

I managed to make it work.
It's a bit creepy that i can't access the points in the middle line, but i can start a run to the right or left mine point. Didn't notice that ^^

But still thank you very much for the advice :)
the Dynamite quest has never been required iirc. Can you record a video of what you are trying to do?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
I have the same problem,I can't access the main staight line in the middle and on the delve map it shows that its all connected but when i managed to make a path to it there is nothing there.

"
PataAUT wrote:
Update:

I managed to make it work.
It's a bit creepy that i can't access the points in the middle line, but i can start a run to the right or left mine point. Didn't notice that ^^

But still thank you very much for the advice :)

You can look at the middle line as "completed nodes" - just path left or right or downwards and you should be fine.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:

You can look at the middle line as "completed nodes" - just path left or right or downwards and you should be fine.

I figured that out but i was just wondering if anyone knew why it happened or if there is a way to prevent it from happening like "Do the first delve mission as soon as you get it" or something because this has never happened to me before with the difference that this league i went in the mine for the first time at LVL 82.
It is possible that it is somehow related to that first quest in Act 4.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info