Guild Hideouts need league storage boxes

Apparently our guild leader has no access to decorations for the Heist locker, Horticulture station and Expedition locker.

We can already access these benches at our friends' hideouts. Make these able to be shown so our guild hideouts have more function.
Last bumped on May 18, 2022, 4:58:30 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yes please
yes please +1
I am a guild leader, and I can see Heist locker, Horticulture station but I cannot see the Expedition locker.

I have been to the Rogue Harber, and I have been to the Harvest Garden area, but I have not done any Expedition Log books, wonder if that is related.
I can't see any of heist/expedition/horticrafting stashes to place in my guild hideout.
i have a meanwhile fix for it. im temp promoted to guild leader to decorate the hideout xD, and i had the same issues.

ok, the guild leader, save the hideout, go to your hideout and load it there. then put down the lockers, the harvest station etc in your own hideout version, save it, and then go back to the guild hideout and load the layout again there.
"

i have a meanwhile fix for it. im temp promoted to guild leader to decorate the hideout xD, and i had the same issues.

ok, the guild leader, save the hideout, go to your hideout and load it there. then put down the lockers, the harvest station etc in your own hideout version, save it, and then go back to the guild hideout and load the layout again there.

How would that work with MTX hideouts. I bought the guild celestial hideout but I do not have it for my personal hideout. So I cannot follow your advise.

If I did it once will it appear in the deocrations menue ?
Still seems very convoluted to me I hope this gets fixed.
There is a problem with those

They can only be put into one hideout for some reason and then when you switch hideout you have to reclaim them

Why?
Need more brains, exile?
I also cant put these items in my guild hideout.

I hope it will be fixed. I love to have a guild hideout and even bought a new one for this purpose.

Best regards
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
I just spent 37$ to find out I have to travel to my hideout to use these objects..... Not cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info