Whirling Blades bugs

Tried to find a thread on this but I am having a few problems, happened a few times, when whirling blades is used a few times in succession it just seems to end up not hitting anything. I kept using it it to no avail. If i stop and walk around for a bit, then use it again I can hit people again. Don't know if its lag or my comp or an actual bug.
I would also like the damage to increase a bit too :) but I know its more of a movement skill
Severe desync issue, pretty sure it's already known.
Last edited by GunsnButter on May 18, 2012, 7:15:32 AM
Sorry for bringing this topic back alive, but I have not been playing my dual wield Duelist for a while and now I notice two things thats very odd with it (was never a problem last time i played it, wich was a month or so ago).

First of, not hitting anything sometimes.
Second, DPS is w00t? 91... and my normal attack is 456.6.

Very odd dps there :P And I even have a physical melee gem for it.

But when I do hit something, the DPS seems allright.
Experiencing this a lot lately , spamming the skill in quick succession to get out of tight situations desyncing and dying and in merciless my exp loss isn't pretty ....
IGN CriBz/HoeNo
Whirling blades is especially sensitive to desync and, therefore, discrepancies between visuals and results. They will work on improving it, but it is a problem right now. There are other forums much more suitable for a bug report in the future (either skill feedback or bug reports).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info