was act 1 buffed even more?

everything feels slower and monsters take longer to kill....
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2021, 10:23:23 PM
cold damage just freezes you and you die Hp potions are useless
Need more brains, exile?
Nope. Feels the same for me.
Untick the box at the start that says "I am human" and try again. I found that helped a lot. Good luck!
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
ye they made it worse just like this league i thought it couldnt get worse than 3.15 but seems its possible
I've tried Witch, Dueler, Scion, and Marauder and I still can't even kill Hilcock and make it to town.

Maybe I need to try Ranger? Trying that now.
It is fine and not more difficult. Actually it was difficult in the gauntlet event.

If you cannot kill Hillock you don´t use the flasks properly with melee chars or don´t keep the distance with ranged characters.
obey - consume - marry and reproduce - submit - watch t.v. - trust the internet - conform - do not question authority - sleep - buy - do not think - die

Force always attracts men of low morality. - Albert Einstein
Last edited by ___Hengist___ on Oct 22, 2021, 5:53:33 PM
"
Exile009 wrote:
Nope. Feels the same for me.
Same here. No problems for me.
It's as awful as before, I doubt it was made worse.

No idea why GGG thinks we want a SLOGFEST for the first few hours. It's not even remotely fun. I can't even bring my self to play.
The zombies hit harder than Hillock does, hahaha. Quite surprising, as was Brutus' new fight.

Also surprising are the FPS dips. That's the slog for me, and given that I was having a horrible time with constant, unplayable conqueror-influenced yellow/red maps a few leagues ago, I highly doubt that's any better. So I'm out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info