Why are sponsored streamers not crashing or having any issues at all?

I love those tinfoil topics.
Most of them have really good computers, for starters.
"
TheBagman wrote:
Most of them have really good computers, for starters.

I mean....3080, 5800x, 32gb of cl16 bdie @ 3800mhz and 4tb of nvme storage. None of this mitigates bad servers. The servers were fine today.
I started at 6:30 pm EST never saw a problem.

because of all the excitement of a new league I know people
post sometimes valuable advice and details on forums.

havn't had a bad connection, keeping on forums for tips
and tricks.

I'm a bit late to the launch but not VERY late. It's been
FINE.
"
Legend tells, the more supporter packs you buy, the better everything...

Orly
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Smooth so far, started 6 hours after launch.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
xvorpsm wrote:
Sponsored streamers bring in way more money than people dropping a couple hundred bucks every few months. Its a business, they aren't going to give some random person who spent 100$ on tabs higher priority when they can make thousands of dollars from someone else.

These streamers advertise their game and bring in new players, which in turn brings in more potential customers for GGG. It sucks but its the way of the world. I'd rather have to wait a little while longer than not be able to play the game at all because they don't make enough money to sustain their free game.

It's funny you mention that streamers bring in a lot of new players BUT...I noticed GGG lost over 60k players in less than a day. That says a lot.
No issues here.
I always wonder what magic pixie dust my computers are made of to have next to no issues with this game
Game has run 100% smooth for me not even on a very good laptop at all. Been gone for 2 years. No crashes or anything all day. I don't stream /shrug

I am honestly really impressed how smooth the game is and the fact this patch isn't a disaster like most were back when I was playing for the first week.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info