Why are sponsored streamers not crashing or having any issues at all?

This is kinda bull shit can't even make it to hillock
Last bumped on Oct 23, 2021, 3:49:46 PM
You already know the answer
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
It's a little sad when you see people who have really *supported* the game over the years suffer. Makes you wonder where their priorities are. I can understand cutting off people who haven't spent a cent on the game.
I don't think GGG cares anymore.
only had 1 DC this league so perfecgt considering the last or second last to be the worst ever x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Legend tells, the more supporter packs you buy, the better everything...
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"

i have alot of sup packs and crashed so many times until mud flats that i just gave up.
Very cool mirror Service: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3227915
"
yet i just wasted a tainted mythic orb on a corrupted shitty leather belt x'D
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Sponsored streamers bring in way more money than people dropping a couple hundred bucks every few months. Its a business, they aren't going to give some random person who spent 100$ on tabs higher priority when they can make thousands of dollars from someone else.

These streamers advertise their game and bring in new players, which in turn brings in more potential customers for GGG. It sucks but its the way of the world. I'd rather have to wait a little while longer than not be able to play the game at all because they don't make enough money to sustain their free game.
I didn't crash once today or have any issues at all other that slogging through acts 1 and 2 hating life, and wondering how getting a badly rolled corrupted item every so often could possibly be fun.

Pretty sure there's nothing wrong with the servers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info