Chemist's 3.16 zerk boneshatter 20-60m dps, non crit, HCSSF Viable

"
Lundii wrote:
Just so you are aware, you still have "determitation" armor in the custom stats. Even tho it works as intended? Same with Spell block on Tempest shield.

Two of the pob's i haven't yet. Will do it today, kept forgetting lol.
Last edited by ChemistHCSSF on Oct 28, 2021, 5:22:51 PM
"
corosou wrote:
Hi, I'd just like to ask an honest question.

Since you touted the benefits of Hydrosphere, I decided to do some testing with it.

So, I understand the need for Melee Splash to bypass the inability to target Hydrosphere, but what I don't understand is that looking at your PoB Calcs page, you have pure phys dmg, like I do, and unless I switch, for example, Pride > Hatred, I am unable to get the Hydrosphere to Pulse.

So, my question is, how do you get your Hydrosphere to Pulse doing pure phys splash damage? Which one are you applying to get it to pulse? Freeze, Shock, Brittle or Sapped? Or am I missing something?

Thanks

Read wiki on Hydrosphere, and you'll see:

Strike skills: Strike skills that strike additional nearby targets, such as those supported by Ancestral Call Support, can choose the hydrosphere as a nearby target. When combined with skills that deal area of effect damage, such as Molten Strike or skills supported by Melee Splash Support
, these extra strikes can cause an area of effect overlap back onto the primary target that may increase single target DPS.

I find it kind of clunky to use hydrosphere and lion's roar since the knock back from the flask just pushes bosses out of hydrosphere...
Hey man, first of all, thanks for the build. Finished acts just now with it, very fun experience :)

I have a question if we have any ele aliment and degen damage mitigation? It's seems there is no burning removal on flask nor any avoidance on the tree.

I've tried some early Heist contracts and died several times from some degen damage I could not prevent (used bleed immun flask, did't help)
"
bestfoe wrote:
Hey man, first of all, thanks for the build. Finished acts just now with it, very fun experience :)

I have a question if we have any ele aliment and degen damage mitigation? It's seems there is no burning removal on flask nor any avoidance on the tree.

I've tried some early Heist contracts and died several times from some degen damage I could not prevent (used bleed immun flask, did't help)
Yes, it's a bit of a dog's breakfast where we get these, but here's my current list:

- Freeze immunity comes from the Pantheon, upgrade the Brine King with Litanius.
- Chill reduction from the same place, upgrade the Brine King with Poporo.
- Craft a utility flask with Shock reduction, flask needs to be ilevel 74 to get "of the eel" suffix, then add in Garukhan from the pantheon, you should be able to get near 100% imunnity.
- Ignite is easy, just craft onto a utility flask. "Of the mussel" is the suffix you're aiming for.

We get corrupted blood immunity from the tree, from the mastery on Prismatic Skin. A flask with corrupted blood / bleed immunity covers the remaining bleed.

Chaos / poison / etc needs chaos resist on gear, and I swap out a DPS flask for an Amethyst on maps with Chaos damage bosses - sunken city, vaal pyramid, etc.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
xmod10 wrote:
I find it kind of clunky to use hydrosphere and lion's roar since the knock back from the flask just pushes bosses out of hydrosphere...
This becomes less of an issue as you progress. Most endgame bosses are immune to knockback, so it's a non-issue against sirus, maven, etc. Map bosses die before they get knocked out of range once your damage gets up there.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Will the written component of this build be updated any time soon? Noticing some issues with the 1H POB such as the 1-14 section of the build recommending pathing to the 2H axe notable.
So I used the 2H version of this build guide for my league starter, and I have to say that for the first week I really wasn't enjoying it. I really struggled in white and yellow maps but I was still missing a lot of things from the guide. But as I've been upgrading (uberlab, better gear, etc.) and got the links properly setup, it's really turned around for me and I'm now smoking t12-13 red maps with still mostly self-found gear (still missing some pieces). I'm having a lot of fun with the build now and I'm glad I pushed through the clunkier early stages to get to the full potential, because now I'm feeling really powerful charging through maps with rage/berserk/blood rage etc., you really feel like an unstoppable force in maps. It's a more pro-active style of gameplay but getting the hang of the playstyle really pays off, because when things click the build feels amazing.

Thanks for your work chemist, its been a fun league.
I noticed in the pob that you have 55% chance to block spells. But I only have two sources which is tempest shield giving 25% and my current shield with 15% spell block roll. Where is the other 15% coming from?
"
xmod10 wrote:

most actual bosses are immune to knockback, once that aren't die quickly anyways

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info