Chemist's 3.16 zerk boneshatter 20-60m dps, non crit, HCSSF Viable

"
Vodai wrote:
I just found a brass dome in hc trade with this build, would you recommend using it?
Brass dome is awesome. It works well with this build, so if you can afford it, go for it.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Can this take on Wave 30 Simulacrum?
Tried this build for the first time, I'm actually surprised at how much damage I can inflict compared to other builds.

Will have to get used to the Warcries / Berserk / Banner / Hydrosphere / Totem mechanic, alot of buttons to press than usual.

Edit: Highly recommended as a starter build to help farm currency early on, I started destroying T16 content on 180c budget at lv83. Although some stupid mechanics such as poison will require dodging or pantheon swapping as usual.
Last edited by AegisEmperor on Nov 21, 2021, 11:33:16 PM
Do you have some videos of this build?
Can you use Breach Portal to spawn mobs around bosses to shotgun them with pulses? :o
I agree about the 30k armor part, but truth is, there are just a ton more efficient builds out there. I'm playing the General's cry + Blade flurry build r now and you don't even need the armor for clearing t16 maps. In any case, t16 maps are not an issue that should be discussed in a build guide... They are the least possible end game challenge and you should be able to do them comfortably from day 3-4 of league start with any half-decent build.

So, yes, I do care about 20mil dps and above when I look for a build to copy and play... Right now the game is so power crept that if you do any less you won't be able to clear most end-game content comfortably and you'll have to pinpoint yourself down to a couple of currency-making strategies.

"

Im playing a quite similar zerker with only a 400dps axe right now, without hydrosphere and it tears trough content while beeing crazy tanky for what it is. I dont get whats your problem. You either do not know how rage/warcry builds work and how you need to manage those resources or you expect 20mil dps from a build that can facetank t16 scourge with nasty mods.

Also you are lvl 79 and complain you cant do T16 maps with a melee build? Maybee level a bit before you complain. You need a ton of passives for the defenses before you can touch end game red maps this league. I would go as far as saying that close to max spellsuppression, 30k + armour some block and a good form of recovery is the bare minimum to go into rare t16 maps with some damage modifiers.
Last edited by Tastydrop on Nov 23, 2021, 3:17:11 PM
Spell suppression is MANDATORY on HC. Unless you just want to do low tier red maps and don't do endgame.

5k evasion, 15k armor, 80 + Spell Suppression preferred and it feels comfortable for HC at high tier endgame content.

What's your account name on HC SSF ladder?

Last edited by Tcharq on Nov 24, 2021, 5:54:17 AM
THis build has no where near the amount of dps that it suggests it has.
DPS means damage per second. Allot of path of exile players do not understand this concept. So lets say you can deal around 20 mill dmg when you setup your rotation perfectly. That doesn't mean your dealing 20 million damage per second.

Also the amount of preparation you need to do to setup this damage is hideous. It will get you killed if you get greedy. Most of the times you don't deal damage at all while running away from danger to setup your "nuke".

To many moving parts = Clunky gameplay.

This build has very low Effective Damage considering the amount of oneshots you need to avoid.

Also rage mechanic is so fucking stupid it hurts. I would rather use Chainbreaker (lethal Pride timeless jewel) to regain some of that smoothness that this game is all about.

Path of Exile is not Lost ARK and i get that allot of us want to experience POE on some higher level of gameplay. But as things are this game is filled with trashy mechanics to counter crazy power creep. This build should not exist in same sentence with HC if you want to do all the content in the game.

You will spend more time adjusting your map mods than actually play the game. Berserker needs speed! That is his best defensive mechanic... and this build is so clunky it hurts to watch being oneshoted by tier 13 spell damage nuke from random group of white minions. Armour is fucking silly since almost all melee minions will die before they hit you anyhow. So high armor is not really a defensive layer that you want to focus your build on.

Dont play this build

NO aspd (on BERS LOL) = u dead
NO supression = u dead
Low life pool (5.5-6) = u dead
4 self-cast battle cries = cringe

U r always dead.
HCSSF VIABLE
Джи джи джи - баланс жи (с)
"
gank3dprvl wrote:
Dont play this build

NO aspd (on BERS LOL) = u dead
NO supression = u dead
Low life pool (5.5-6) = u dead
4 self-cast battle cries = cringe

U r always dead.
HCSSF VIABLE
Maybe actually try the build as presented before slamming it?

You're level 78, with 15% of the damage output and under half of the effective health pool.

I pushed this to level 92 in a couple days of play, I have about double your EHP and DPS. I haven't seen any challenges with survival, so clearly it can be done. Admittedly, I don't play HC or SSF.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info