[3.16] 20M+ Accuracy Stacking Juggernuat Lightning Strike Build Guide

Hey there.
How this build feels in new simulacrum?
Any expirience?
"
Estragø wrote:
As with every other build, the single target is absolutely bad.

Are you sure you follow the same build?
Just get the right quality enchantment on claws, get the third Transcendent spirit Jewel and Unnatural Instinct. And use Vaal LS on bosses.
And your passive tree is absolutely mess up.
And try to hit enemies with projectiles in close range, not with melee hit
Last edited by Vlad_80 on Nov 24, 2021, 2:47:28 PM
"
Estragø wrote:
As with every other build, the single target is absolutely bad.

uuuhhhh... Nani TF??

Insta Phasing A8 Sirus and the other big boy bosses is bad single target??
Costs quite a penny (even the budget build is easily 25+ ex), but this builds stomps monsters like truck.

Thanks for the guide!
Correction, its like 100+ ex to start. Budget build PoB apparently contains 40ex watcher's eye for example.
i see alot of ppl on poeninja using Brutal Restraints, can anyone answer why
This, this is an actual build post and no those bible-long posts with 34 different hexacolors spamming the whole screen, avatars, 34 deployables, and then u realize its a timewaster build that worked properly 3 leagues ago. some mindblowing stuff goin on right here, ty for sharing Matt
Is it possible to get an update for 3.17? Especially with the new eater of worlds/searing exarch. There's also a new implicit mod for chest that has increased buff effect of golems and im wondering if that would be better than frenzy on hit and we get that somewhere else? Thanks.

beware of that build. yeah the numbers are pretty sick but keep in mind that OPs char is a standard char with many many high-end items.
unless youre super rich i dont recommend this build for that league. iam now on current league (with several min max tried and variations ) on about 100+ ex spent and still consider to reroll.
yeah i got at some points like 15 mil dps but youre squishy as fuck despite 81 res, moltenshell etc.
use this one if you look for a sick zoom zoom char but dont expect easy bossing with sirus, uberelder etc. youre nearly everywhere 1 hit

/edit

i now min maxed in a mannered and safe way. went a bit away from damage but having only -1 chaos resis left, bit more HP etc. in the end my gear isnt that expensive - say aprox 30-40 ex. just doing maven currently

/edit2 - with more improvements i deleted maven. still squishy but not that anymore.
but i found my master on a maven influenced baran. No way to beat that fucker
Last edited by everdream2k on Feb 13, 2022, 1:37:46 PM
I love the build. Not as OP as the Berserker version. Wanted to ask if i should use Pierce or spend those nodes elsewhere

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info