[3.16] 20M+ Accuracy Stacking Juggernuat Lightning Strike Build Guide

"
Denisian wrote:
The build looks interesting and I want to try it once I collect a bit more currency.
I checked the budget PoB version and it looks like the Accuracy Mastery nodes are bugged, as they all seem to be active at once? (3 nodes with 4 options active)

POB is bugged currently when importing masteries. You use all but the precision one.
T16 Mapping video added
Can I Suggest one "trick". If you leave 20-50 more life after low life, you will have life leech not removed at full life. ;)
You think its possible to still do Tornado Shot version? I've never done accuracy stacking and wanted to get into it this league but with a bow version.
"
Ultiran wrote:
You think its possible to still do Tornado Shot version? I've never done accuracy stacking and wanted to get into it this league but with a bow version.

Roughly the same tree, No more Low life. Look for a dex stacking bow or similar with T1 accuracy.
Thanks, was playing around with the tree and glad it can still work.
You can also put brutal restraint in the left scion jewel socket and put 2 transcendent spirits in other sockets. It gives about 3400 accuracy rating.
Nice top end setup, i have only 1 question, you hve hatred in your pob, when do i use it?
"
Teikkenn wrote:
Nice top end setup, i have only 1 question, you hve hatred in your pob, when do i use it?

Woops, I was just using that to simulate purity of elements changes before POB updated with new gem info.
How do you get Hinekora's Sight now with the prophecy drop disabled?
Last edited by TheTabKey on Oct 29, 2021, 8:06:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info