[3.16] 20M+ Accuracy Stacking Juggernuat Lightning Strike Build Guide

Won't waste you time heres the POB
Top End POB: https://pastebin.com/eXrV9GLm
Budget POB: https://pastebin.com/SduUAYP9

Maven Kill
T16 Map

WIP Guide

Pros/Cons

+ Good single target (20M+ DPS, can scale even higher with more crit multi and accuracy)
+ Really good clear speed
+ 200%+ increased movement speed from Elusive
+ Delve 500+
+ 20+ APS
+ Immunity to ailments from Purity of Elements
+ Can do all content
+ Highly scalable with crit multiplier on jewels
+ Always crit capped

- High entry fee even for budget version (10+ exalts) Ideal for you 2nd character or if you league start a bezerker lightning strike build
- We are Low Life for Replica Last Resort
- Not a build that can stand in shaper slams etc. Need to know most mechanics for end game content. But they die fast enough you shouldn't be able to care.

Swap out quicksilver flask for onslaught flask for bosses.

Dont have worry about balancing around wise oak if you want, Just make sure your lightning resistance is the highest.

Mandatory items to start the build:

Dont worry about the enchants, corruptions Or the Storm Rider Boot mods yet.

Upgrading gear order:

Get Accuracy enchant on Claws and corrupt to 30% beast craft or double corrupt them for juicy mods.

Attack catalyst all Rings and Amulet.

Anoint Tribal Fury on amulet.

Awakened Gems if possible.

Get Helm enchant.
Ideally Ice golem buff effect
Any lightning strike enchant is fine to

Unnatural Instinct

Astral plate with "frenzy charge on hit" and "+1 to all socket support gems". Life and chaos resistance if possible
Other chest options to consider are: Inpulsa's / Brass Dome / Farruls

Guide to crafting elevated boots (Just use Storm Rider Boots as a base): PoE 3.15 - Crafting Elevated Elusive Onslaught Tailwind Boots - Not my guide but thats what i recommend. Remember to "suffixs can not be changed" with using T4 aisling slamming.

Belt Enchant.

Getting perfect jewels -
Any related crit multi
% Max Life
All resistance if needed.

Any Watchers eye mods relevant to the auras were using.
I use 50+% chaos resistance with Purity of elements and Life gain on hit with vitality.

Get a Sythn ring base with: Crit multi,Global Accuracy or Flat Accuracy ideally 2 implicits - Craft with Crit multi essence till you hit T1 Flat Accuracy or T1 Global Accuracy.

FAQ

Need more defences?
Consider Brass dome for its +5% maximum elemental resistances and huge armor. Will need to spec into more life nodes
Drop a Accuracy cluster for prismatic skin for +3% maximum elemental resistances

Need more mana?
Drop herald of ice. Its only there for better map clear. You will be able to drop one -7 mana cost craft on rings

Last edited by Matt_Exile on Oct 30, 2021, 2:39:07 PM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2023, 7:25:45 PM
hi,

thanks for posting this. i'm interested in playing this as my only char in 3.16

i do not like playing the story twice, so I want to start with a char that has a good endgame. i don't mind having a hard time to reach the 300c needed for this build, as long as it is worth it and i'll be happy in the end.

But currently I have no idea how lightning strike works. It just adds damage to my weapon? So I use a different spell to attack?

Maybe you could do a little video or post an Explanation for noobs about how to play this build? thx :)
As guide says, it will cost about 10ex to get going. Its an accuracy stacking, benefit is given by boots and accuracy.
You got a POB for budget version?
Sorry for the dumb question, but how you cast your Ice Golem? It cost 40 mana and in pob you have 32 unreserved mana. I have 25 ... :( In video you have more.
"
Vlad_80 wrote:
Sorry for the dumb question, but how you cast your Ice Golem? It cost 40 mana and in pob you have 32 unreserved mana. I have 25 ... :( In video you have more.

I just unreserve a skill to re-summon during boss phasing or between maps. You would just need pick a mana reservation node 2 points for 40+ unreserved mana. Clunky but i find it fine.
"
Vichdor wrote:
You got a POB for budget version?

Updated with budget version
Last edited by Matt_Exile on Oct 27, 2021, 12:40:10 AM
Why the Empower? And is it necessary? The PoB completely fu*ks up (damage disappears), when i remove it :)

Edit: OOohh i get it :)
Last edited by kaldaskeren on Oct 27, 2021, 4:15:20 PM
"
kaldaskeren wrote:
Why the Empower? And is it necessary? The PoB completely fu*ks up (damage disappears), when i remove it :)

Edit: OOohh i get it :)

Yea, we need to be low life for the claws. Just in case others dont get it.
The build looks interesting and I want to try it once I collect a bit more currency.
I checked the budget PoB version and it looks like the Accuracy Mastery nodes are bugged, as they all seem to be active at once? (3 nodes with 4 options active)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info