No Keyboard and Mouse Support on Xbox Series X ?

PLEASE GGG MOUSE AND KEYBOARD ON CONSOLE !!
I play on ps5, but inventory management (a massive piece of this game) is hell with controller. Please add KB/M support GGG! And thanks for a great game
Thanks in advance, GGG :-)
I second the motion. Please consider KBM support for consoles. Thank you.
PC has controller support... time for console to get mouse and keyboard. Our economy is terrible on console, at the very least let us play soft-ssf with a mouse and keyboard.
Bump
Still nothing happened?
I really wish the devs would take a short time to add the support for xbox.
Personally organizing stash tabs, lack of control for movement skills and other primary skills ruins the game for me.

I love path played a bit on pc and switched to xbox when it came out because I have friends on xbox and the difference is night and day.

This feature would likely bring back old players that quit because of some issues mentioned above. Pc has controller support but all the money spent on cosmetics can't be transferred to play on pc and my friends who still play xbox.

Please consider ggg.
I want to love this game so much but im having this same issue with inventory management on console. I also just prefer using kbnm during regular gameplay but i could deal with controller. I cant deal with inventory management with a controller and find myself getting annoyed before reaching lvl 50. If this game is by hardcore gamers for hardcore gamers they would address this. Atleast have it address in poe2 if not. Ill settle with that.
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info