No Keyboard and Mouse Support on Xbox Series X ?

My laptop is not powerful enough to keep steady frames, and I just bought a keyboard and mouse for my xbox because xbox natively supports it.

Please make consoles able to use keyboard and mouse.... Playing an archer sucks with the controller, it takes away from the experience
Last bumped on Feb 17, 2024, 11:40:11 AM
keyboard + mouse on xbox would be great
i have xbox series x and i cant play this game using the controller.
If you have keyboard and mouse support and have the same interface on the pc, it would be excellent
I big fucking agree with this. Xbox has KBM support, should not be too hard to program that in and give us the nicer looking PC layout. My favorite build just got changed to have more buff skills that you gotta manually fire.
i doubt GGG would do it since it would mean having both control schemes and 2 user interfaces in the game just for the xbone/series s/series x.

both console versions are designed to be the same to make bug fixing and development easier and designed exclusively for controllers since that is the default with consoles.

anyway only a small minority of players would use KBM on a console
"
UI and Controls
It was noted that Path of Exile has a different UI on console platforms (as they are played with a game controller rather than mouse/keyboard) and the question was asked about whether it could also be made available to PC users. We're working towards adding controller support to PC as well as eventually mouse support for consoles. We'll update you as these are ready.

From podcast after expeditions launch.
Looking forward to this.

I just play POE/D2R and this would make me give up the attrocious prices of gpus by next black friday.
Hopefully POE 2 will tackle that. I don't see it happening with the current version of the game.
"
userwau wrote:
Hopefully POE 2 will tackle that. I don't see it happening with the current version of the game.

Why not? PC Has controller support now, so I don't see why they don't add it to xbox. I'd probably dump my PC and rebuy all my stash tabs, etc.
Let’s face it, the chance that ggg shows console any kind of love before poe2 is pretty low. When poe2 is released on pc I don’t think console will even see it the same year maybe not even the next.

I’m honestly hoping that with the release of PoE 2 they add a ton of much needed features. Mouse and keyboard and a completely reworked trade market.

I personally wouldn’t mind some sort of crossplay or even cross progression like d2r has but neither will ever happen.
Honestly, I just want K&M for inventory management. Totally happy doing content with a Controller. I just miss being able easily navigate through my stash tabs. And I'm less likely to keep things organized or priced If it's buried in a quad tab and I need to smash my joystick 20 times to reach an item.

Side note, we should have the option to price an entire tab like there is on PC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info