Stress-Free PoE w/ RIGHTEOUS INCINERATOR! Relax, SSF League Start-End w/ “Any” Items & 1-Button|3.16

I am giving this build another spin this season. Last season I took it to lvl 93.

Already sustaining RF easily at level 40 now. It's always little bit tough before RF can be sustained but from now it should get easier.
Your guide is well done, nice idea of not having any mandatory item recommendations and still the build is functional. Last league I managed to do a5 with incinerate with only 400k dps and I thought it was super cool to play with it, I'll give yours a chance on SSF
Been playing poe for a long long time but I've never tried RF before, decided to check this build out for my first ever attempt!

Overall lovely guide that I found useful even as an experienced player, and would happily point a noob to this guide to follow as well! Love the relaxing playstyle, though it took me some getting used to letting go of my movement skill addiction. Happy to just waltz through maps now!

A couple of changes I made for my comfort - I swapped void sphere and purifying flame for faster application of flammability, did not enjoy the long cool down on the sphere!

Also, I can see the benefit of purity of fire, however I found myself dying to freezes a lot - even with flask mitigation, so I swapped out purity for arctic armor and I feel it pairs well with the stand-still playstyle of incinerate!

Will be pushing this build as far as I can, as I tend to be a one character per league type of player! I'll report back down the line!

Thanks again, happy hunting out there in Wraeclast exiles!

In-fact, now I am wondering would a most defensive option be ditching skitterbots, since AA gives me chilling ground? I know I would lose the shock which is lost damage, but it would allow me to socket purity of fire back into the build for more tankiness.... thoughts?
Last edited by BlackZangief on Oct 24, 2021, 2:32:51 AM
Hi, the build seems funny but is capable of doing all content ? sirus and t16 ?
First, thanks for a great guide. Played it for the first time last league, playing again now.

Second, Purity of Fire lost its bump to max fire resist!? I don't think that was in the gem announcements. Thought I'd point that out for anyone else that missed it. Edit: it's there, it just takes a few levels to show up.

Purity of Elements got a nice buff, but at the expense of more mana reserve. Can't just swap it in, unfortunately.
Last edited by afaiii on Oct 24, 2021, 9:20:54 PM
"
afaiii wrote:
First, thanks for a great guide. Played it for the first time last league, playing again now.

Second, Purity of Fire lost its bump to max fire resist!? I don't think that was in the gem announcements. Thought I'd point that out for anyone else that missed it.

Purity of Elements got a nice buff, but at the expense of more mana reserve. Can't just swap it in, unfortunately.

Hey, were you able to do all the challenges with this build last league ?
"
JhonnWisse wrote:
Hey, were you able to do all the challenges with this build last league ?

No, I got to level 90 and well into red maps. I've never come close to doing all challenges. I play semi-casual SSF.

Biggest challenge I had was building enough life/defense not to get insta-killed on rare/corrupt red maps. As long as you don't immediately die the leach and regen kicks in and bounces you back up.

That's about where I usually end up in a league, though. I think just about any SSF build hits a wall about then. It takes a ton of time to do the crafting needed to get past that.
I got to lvl 93 and was doing red maps. Never finished all the late game content. I think it's possible but you will need to invest in a good gear. Can't do it with crappy gear.
RF definitely got a boost this round. I used your great RF guide for the first time back during Harvest (your 3.11 build, I believe), and enjoyed it so much I kept playing into standard SSF until level 95. I went with straight RF at the time, opting not to go with Scorching Ray and just always kept on the move.

Instead of immediately doing a league starter for Scourge, I brought that RF character up-to-date with a passive re-spec (following your tree for the most part). With that re-spec, my RF damage (in terms of simple fire damage per second) more than doubled (125%). I have RF on a six-slot, and still keep moving.

I wanted to reset my Atlas before converting any maps, and the character cruised (at a walking pace) through a red corrupted level 13 map I had ready. With that success, I ran a red corrupted level 16 map, and again had no problems. Nice having essentially the entire Atlas unlocked. So the new tree as well as the new RF gem numbers certainly do make a BIG difference. Something to look forward to for those considering end-game later in Scourge.

It does raise the question as to whether the revised RF gem actually does need help for damage. Something to experiment with.

As a side note, I kept cyclone for local movement, which previously had the benefit of triggering Fortify. I have been pondering replacements for Fortify, and I've thrown a Life Gain on Hit in its place for the moment. Defensive suggestions as alternatives to Fortify definitely welcome!

Other minor changes to the 3.11 build: Substituted Void for Ball Lightning (Elemental Equilibrium no longer being a factor). Still using the Stone Golem (helm has the 150% increased stone golem buff) and Holy Relic, but will be looking at Skitterbots in its place. I don't think I'll need both for regen with the new re-spec.
"
afaiii wrote:

Second, Purity of Fire lost its bump to max fire resist!? I don't think that was in the gem announcements. Thought I'd point that out for anyone else that missed it.

Purity of Fire still gives me 4% max fire resist at 20. It stays at 0 for levels 1-4, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info