End of free week - discussion

"
"
Lycian wrote:

haha i will not play D3, it looks childish. PoE is awesome.

What do you mean by childish? Oh all those Diablo haters are so hyped out about the graphics haha. I just want to punch you in the face you know. Misjudging very good quality game by making fun of the Art that where made by actual artists. Well i guess normal players will never understand. They will never understand art and they will be afraid of colors because they think it's childish.
You know what? Just grow up a little and you will understand.. Try painting a little, you will finally see.

As first I am not Diablo hater, I loved Diablo and Diablo 2. As second you want to punch me in the face? Ok. You think i know nothing about CG? As first i am a 3D computer animator so don`t judge me, i know how much work it takes to create something. You look like small kid who cant take others opinion. I just like more PoE than D3 my opinion (what i hate on D3 is that flashing monsters when you hit them). And if i personally meet you I will probably punch you in the face too. I just hate people like you. Go play with the kids.
I misses it.....hope theres another one soon
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Positive Thinking Will Get You A Positive Life
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"
I misses it.....hope theres another one soon

Open beta soon :)
May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't.
İs there any free week period in june ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info