Twitch Rivals Event in Path of Exile: Scourge

peepoCheer LETS GO
"
JohnnyMak wrote:
Can't wait to watch!

Thanks for the free stuff, but it's a shame you picked a portal already given away in a twitch prime bundle before.

This! (...as more ppl pointed out)

Free stuff is nice, thank you, but this portal has already been in twitch drops.

Is this an oversight?

Please, reward us with something other than an already twitch-dropped portal!
Well considering the list of participants are empty? my guess they posted this just for lulz
So if we already got the portal effect, what we gonna get after two hours of watching ?
thx for stuff for not streamers
So...drops are old items = if you already have portal - you will recieve duplicate...?=( Maybe give something instead dupes?T__T i mean, even cockroach would be fine...:( Its not about value, its about unable to use drop
"
orangemoose wrote:
7am stream huh? Thanks I guess? Would be nice if people in NZ didn't always get shafted for these things.

you can watch the vods
"
orangemoose wrote:
7am stream huh? Thanks I guess? Would be nice if people in NZ didn't always get shafted for these things.

2am stream for me in West Australia, not even like I'll be up to throw it on in the background since I work.
"
dachoppa wrote:
"
orangemoose wrote:

you can watch the vods

VoDs don't unlock you rewards which is half the point of this whole thing.
Thank you for doing a pet, love them running around my hideout, really makes the place seem more alive.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info