[3.16] HollyPhantom's Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder

To be onest and I don't meant to be rude but I am between this build and between spellslinger eye of winter from Juan on YouTube, I am worried cuz this one might really not work that well on big packs ND torrents of monsters where u have to be always sustained 😔
"
sirfabio wrote:
To be onest and I don't meant to be rude but I am between this build and between spellslinger eye of winter from Juan on YouTube, I am worried cuz this one might really not work that well on big packs ND torrents of monsters where u have to be always sustained 😔

the bigger the pack, the faster they die because of poison prolif.
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
sirfabio wrote:

the bigger the pack, the faster they die because of poison prolif.

that looks fun, thought we had to repeat the attack over and over, gonna try it 👌
"
I have a little bit better optimized tree for hc
https://pastebin.com/07HmdumA

Highlights:
228% inc life
100% spell supression
15k armor and 15k eva with with no items

So I got ur HC tree and modified it a little bit and added some items which should be really easy to get, still not getting the strenght requirement and couldn't get the sword node mastery without sacrificing more life or spell supression.

Would this make a huge difference in bossing?

https://pastebin.com/AXSAB577
Last edited by marquesini on Oct 22, 2021, 9:01:39 AM
What would be the source of onslaught in endgame? I only see onslaught on kill on the passive tree
"
What would be the source of onslaught in endgame? I only see onslaught on kill on the passive tree

not sure cuz they cant be on jewels anymore. but the tree onslaught isnt bad. it gives +60% onslaught effect, which is 12% atk/move speed

u could use a trigger spell with onslaught support somehow
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 22, 2021, 3:06:21 PM
Do you think I could take most of this build and just apply it to cobra lash? I don't know how to make builds, and I'm wondering if much of this build is transferrable
"
xHearte wrote:
Do you think I could take most of this build and just apply it to cobra lash? I don't know how to make builds, and I'm wondering if much of this build is transferrable

a lot of it is transferrable.
Do you think those sword nodes are worth it in the eastern part of the tree? I know it gives block and the ability to generate frenzy charges while bossing but it also feels like a lot of investment for that payoff. I'm pretty bad at builds though so I also don't really know what I'm talking about, maybe that's the best way to use those 6 points haha

The skill feels pretty dope so far tho, doin something similar to this!
"
SuckMyAsthma wrote:
Do you think those sword nodes are worth it in the eastern part of the tree? I know it gives block and the ability to generate frenzy charges while bossing but it also feels like a lot of investment for that payoff. I'm pretty bad at builds though so I also don't really know what I'm talking about, maybe that's the best way to use those 6 points haha

The skill feels pretty dope so far tho, doin something similar to this!

its worth it. thats why i took them. but u could do something else instead like spell suppression

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info