Ascendancy Class Changes

Could you tell me why you ignore juggernaut league after league?
Press F for trickster
where are the jugg buffs sadkek
Trickster was murdered lmao! I actually prefer the Ascendant Trickster to the actual Trickster now. xD
Last edited by Exile009 on Oct 20, 2021, 2:13:16 AM
Butchered...
This feel like we are missing other Ascendancy Class Changes or this was all?
"
SassyBeard wrote:
Give some more love to totems

But totems was meta last league
Gladiator:
Reigning veteran, i get that champion is like the pinnacle of physical and dueling but removing the spell block and all was harsh, is the idea that people will be forced to invest into spell suppression now?
Violent retaliation looks a bit overpowered now, just pumping more damage into one passive. I don't complain though, just a thought.

Champion:
Fortification implies a separate effect from fortify that works with fortify and that will never disappear once you grab the passive? Does the other passives benefit only from fortification or also fortify?

Trickster:
Rip escape artist, name doesn't even make sense and now it seems cutted completely. If you don't have an evasion chest and energy shield helmet, the note is basically useless, even then, you would need plenty of the two to make it work. Very niche node that only works properly for endgame with quality gear.
Heartstopper, because why? Might as well just give us a 30% less damage over time taken and add it onto escape artist. Now it's one passive.

Raider:
Just overall a lot of evasion based nerfs. Never got around to play raider because of the hp pool and energy shield pools being so low and you basically have to path away from the ranger start zone to make use of it. A boost to the available health might have been nice too considering dexterity is a poor stat for this.

Ascendant:
Champion grammer change i suppose?
Gladiator just seems like a nerf for no reason.

The changes are kinda meh, mostly nerfs
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
No nerfs to Jug nice still a great all round class
Jugg still trash tier Sadge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info