Ascendancy Class Changes

Any updates about the skill numbers?
pog
Amazing how they change the purpose you selected so now you have no purpose to select it
Feeling hyped. Hope I pick the right starter xD
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Give some more love to totems
What is 20 Fortification ?
"
I AM SQUINT wrote:
Added
Melee Hits have 50% chance to Fortify

Removed
50% chance to Fortify on Melee hit

Hey if you say so.

This is a buff. Kappa
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
The way you did this news post is so awesome I had to log in and comment. Please tell the person/people who imagined and made this that I love them.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
theevolutions wrote:

The way it reads is that it's a permanent 20% reduction in damage from hits and the default cap of how many stacks of fortification you can have.

Patch notes spoiler...

"Sources of Fortify now grant a number of stacks of Fortification based on the percentage of the enemy's ailment threshold dealt by the hit that applied Fortify to you, with a large bonus to fortification stack generation against rare and unique monsters. You have 1% less damage taken from hits for each stack of Fortification, and Fortification lasts 5 seconds by default. Fortification from multiple melee hits or different sources stacks, up to a default cap of 20 stacks. You can only gain Fortification stacks from one hit every 0.2 seconds."
Last edited by Chyster01 on Oct 19, 2021, 11:24:44 PM
"
Chyster01 wrote:
"
theevolutions wrote:

The way it reads is that it's a permanent 20% reduction in damage from hits and the default cap of how many stacks of fortification you can have.

Patch notes spoiler...

"Sources of Fortify now grant a number of stacks of Fortification based on the percentage of the enemy's ailment threshold dealt by the hit that applied Fortify to you, with a large bonus to fortification stack generation against rare and unique monsters. You have 1% less damage taken from hits for each stack of Fortification, and Fortification lasts 5 seconds by default. Fortification from multiple melee hits or different sources stacks, up to a default cap of 20 stacks. You can only gain Fortification stacks from one hit every 0.2 seconds."

It's also worth noting that all the stuff that used to provide increased effect of Fortify is now increased maximum stacks of Fortify. Since Champion is frozen at 20 fortify, this means they can't upscale their fortify anymore (unless you get it through some other means like using the support, at which point, why spend 4 ascendancy points getting it through champion?)
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Oct 19, 2021, 11:34:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info