[3.17] HunterKee's Poisonous Concoction🐍🧪 || BOOM BOOM || Smooth Mapping || League Start

"
Oblachko_O wrote:
Short question, will it be more profitable to run shield charge + fortify instead of flame dash?

kinda yh and no. Cuz you dont really want to spam movement skill when you in withering step during mapping, and flame dash could cross terrain. Shield Charge felt good with 2 link, you only use it when withering step off cd so

But indeed, if you could put in shield charge + faster attack. This build is zooming to the moon
Last edited by ahunterkee on Oct 25, 2021, 4:22:33 PM
"
sirs wrote:
Why you have malevolence watcher's eye if you are not using malevolence ?

It depends whether you want more dmg or defense, currently grace is much better
Why are we using a Mana Flask when we dont actually use Mana/need it?
"
Shortyrose wrote:
Why are we using a Mana Flask when we dont actually use Mana/need it?

I put in because sometimes when you don't have enough inc% reserve eff, it would have down time.

Like if you have 70mana, then you can't do throw + step + flame dash etc, or flame dash immediately throw flask.

Yh, if you dont need it then dont use it, I prob switch off later when I have -7 craft on gear
"
ShermanDiablo wrote:
"
sirs wrote:

If you read the gems carefully, you'll see Vaal Grace/Malevolence there. Use Grace until the rest of your gear is good and you're ready to buy a Malevolence Watchers Eye.

Thanks.

And thats why you have to read stuff carefully.
"
ahunterkee wrote:
"
sirs wrote:

It depends whether you want more dmg or defense, currently grace is much better

I see now, was already going crazy like "what am I missing here ??"

Thanks.
nice build for mapping.

is a good boss killer? for Sirus .....?
"
Darkshadow92 wrote:
nice build for mapping.

is a good boss killer? for Sirus .....?

Yh you could do A8 with it, no problem. You could choose get more life node or defense for it. It is not a really good boss killer, but you could do it with this build if you invest into it
Last edited by ahunterkee on Oct 25, 2021, 5:50:03 PM
Anybody have a video of this in high tier red maps? The build looks appealing, but the showcase videos are from T1 maps. I'm curious about how it performs in T15+.
"
ryansmith18 wrote:
Anybody have a video of this in high tier red maps? The build looks appealing, but the showcase videos are from T1 maps. I'm curious about how it performs in T15+.

You could check steelmage or Iamexile stream, they are using the same build but way more defense and zooming. My apology the lack of progressing this league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info