[3.17] HunterKee's Poisonous Concoction🐍🧪 || BOOM BOOM || Smooth Mapping || League Start

Hi I'm using this build but having trouble with some mechanics. My chance to poison (using chance to poison to support) was at 80% when hovering over the pc tooltip and then I learned the chance to poison nodes to the right of the tree but my chance to poison didn't go up. Am I doing something wrong? I want to get my chance to poison up so I can use other links but at this rate I'm stuck using the support gem for it..
"
rionisgod wrote:
Hi I'm using this build but having trouble with some mechanics. My chance to poison (using chance to poison to support) was at 80% when hovering over the pc tooltip and then I learned the chance to poison nodes to the right of the tree but my chance to poison didn't go up. Am I doing something wrong? I want to get my chance to poison up so I can use other links but at this rate I'm stuck using the support gem for it..

Check the skill under your character sheet and not the skill tooltip. I found that the tooltip doesn't count the % from passive tree. You may already be at 100% chance to poison without the support.
Thanks! Turns out I was at 105%.
"
Zellez wrote:
I dont see any freeze/bleed immunity or removal, did you forget something ? or im just blind

Nope I didnt wrote it down

1. Frozen immune from Pantheon along with small stun immune

2. 60% Shock and 50% chill from Panthon

3. Then you craft reduce chill and shock on ring

4. Bleed you can craft on flask, corrupted from jewel
Is this build better for bossing then the Path finder one?
Nevermind, it was me being stupid.
Last edited by thedukey on Oct 24, 2021, 11:40:56 AM
"
thedukey wrote:
Anyone else seeing no Profane Bloom pops with Malevolence activated?

I have Malevolence, Herald of Agony, Plague Bearer, and Clarity activated. In that combo Profane Bloom does not activate.

Need a curse for profane bloom and I don't see any curse listed there
"
Chilby2k wrote:
Is this build better for bossing then the Path finder one?

Nope, path finder should have more single target.

This is zooming version which means we fast as F mapping
could someone help me with poison chance? i took all nodes for that from ur PoB and i still have 65% chanse of poison on hit (game shows me 65% in character sheet, offence tab). What am i doing wrong? Here my PoB - https://pastebin.com/U8789cZf
"
sh4bash wrote:
could someone help me with poison chance? i took all nodes for that from ur PoB and i still have 65% chanse of poison on hit (game shows me 65% in character sheet, offence tab). What am i doing wrong? Here my PoB - https://pastebin.com/U8789cZf

You already full poison chance, dont worried

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info