[3.17] Havoc209's Low Life Occultist | Essence Drain | Very Beginner Friendly

Also, it is worth noticing that Havoc's only Scourge char (and only Occultist) is level 55, so he has not tested this past... act 7 i guess?
Edit: nevermind
Last edited by arc12912 on Nov 29, 2021, 7:27:42 PM
I am having really bad mana problems. Essence Drain costs 109 mana and my mana regen is really low. Does anyone know how to solve this issue?
Last edited by brettlocke10 on Dec 7, 2021, 1:53:19 PM
Hi all

So I did not play the Scourge league because I had a lot of personal things going on but I definitely will be playing ArchNemesis.. and I will be updating this build for the new league coming up, I will try to get it updated by tomorrow.
Last edited by Havoc209 on Feb 4, 2022, 12:51:37 PM
Mostly updated, just need to update searches but i believe those will be fixxed once items become available on the website!
I am deciding (last minute) to league start this since I just enjoy ED so much, despite not being very meta right now. I am currently in a huge queue. It's kind of a tradition for me to league start as ED.

It's been a while since I played it as occultist though. Does Profane Bloom still mess up the contagion chaining?
[deleted]
Last edited by anmmnk on Feb 11, 2022, 10:32:25 PM
It's basically tradition for me to play Essence Drain at league start. I usually play as a trickster though and wanted to give this build a try and opted for the occultist ascendancy. However, I'm level 83 by now and the build still feels kinda squishy and I am dying quite often. I even added a CWDT+IC defensive layer even though this is not included in the build. I'm really close to start a new character and go trickster again.

What do you guys do such that your character is not as squishy anymore?

Edit: Might also add since I saw it in the next reply: I'm sitting at ~6k EHP with Life/ES Mix, 66% ES.
Last edited by Codarus on Feb 11, 2022, 3:35:05 PM
I am in the same boat, even with ~6k ehp using hybrid life + es I am still pretty squishy. With no armor, ev or spell suppression it makes things difficult. Cast speed is also quite slow, so enemies always get the first hit. Would like to know if anyone else has ideas here.
This build is fucking awful. You just die nonstop. You might as well roll your own build if you pick this build. I wasted an entire league start because this build is just so squishy and terrible.

DO NOT PLAY THIS BUILD, YOU WILL WASTE YOUR TIME.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info