[3.19] Boneshatter Jugg - Cheap to start with room to grow. Fast mapping/Endgame boss videos

Cors, I wanna thank you for putting this build together, here's where I'm at now:
https://pastebin.com/X80VpGmE

And you can see, I made a coupla choices different, mainly because I occasionally get alpha striked out... but hey, that seems like the game. The replica wings is an absolute game-changer for this build. Still have a couplea three acts to go through but shouldn't be much longer before I head for the maps.

And I hope that everyone else has enjoyed my journey from beginning to end, I am actually having fun with the game this time!
(3.15 was kinda painful for me....)

I have a potentially dumb question, but why use abyssus? Doesn't it have a really big downside in the extra damage taken?
"
Spritz wrote:
Cors, I wanna thank you for putting this build together, here's where I'm at now:
https://pastebin.com/X80VpGmE

And you can see, I made a coupla choices different, mainly because I occasionally get alpha striked out... but hey, that seems like the game. The replica wings is an absolute game-changer for this build. Still have a couplea three acts to go through but shouldn't be much longer before I head for the maps.

And I hope that everyone else has enjoyed my journey from beginning to end, I am actually having fun with the game this time!
(3.15 was kinda painful for me....)

I have a potentially dumb question, but why use abyssus? Doesn't it have a really big downside in the extra damage taken?

Hehe, glad to hear it buddy!

If one person ends up having a good time with a build I made and they don't feel I mislead them, I've done my job, and I'm happy, so thanks!

I'm glad the build is doing well by you and hope you take it to the end, like I did in 3.15, cuz it really is a lot of fun once you have all the goodies put together.

Abyssus is an INSANE DPS boost to any melee build. And with the changes to Armour/Res, and coming from the brutality of 3.15, using Abyssus in 3.16 feels rather tanky lol...

But you don't have to use it. If you notice, my 3.15 character does not have it. So, just buy a good armour base helm already Enchanted with Blood Rage +AS or Ancestral Protector +AS and spam Jagged Fossils until you get a helmet similar to my STD one.

GL and keep it up!
Holy shit fellas!

I threw a random Vaal on my Replica Wings and something wonderful happened ;)

Then a single Tainted Fuse for 6L and like 100 Tainted Blacksmith to get 29% Q

Pretty happy bout this turn of events! So, I guess I'm still playing 3.16 ;)

You guys reading this are the only ones who would care about this, so figured I'd share my fortune.

GL
Good for you on the Replica Wings. I got question some question again.

1. How you obtain and even maintain the Power Charge from leap slam ? I do get power charge occasionally but I wasnt sure where it came from.

2. This is kinda late for it but how do you maintain and obtain 10 trauma stack ? So far i only can get 5 stack.

Oh yeah, you check on my character last time, might be weird you see some character name after currency. 4 stash tab, gotta improvise and adapt.

Enjoying the build so far.
Hey, this looks great! I think I'm going to give it a shot. I did have one quick question for you that I couldn't find an answer for in the Q&A.

When I checked poe.ninja, it seems the majority of people playing JUGG boneshatter are strength stacking with Pillar of the caged god. How do you feel this build compares to the strength stacking version that is really popular?
"
YamamotoChan wrote:
Good for you on the Replica Wings. I got question some question again.

1. How you obtain and even maintain the Power Charge from leap slam ? I do get power charge occasionally but I wasnt sure where it came from.

2. This is kinda late for it but how do you maintain and obtain 10 trauma stack ? So far i only can get 5 stack.

Oh yeah, you check on my character last time, might be weird you see some character name after currency. 4 stash tab, gotta improvise and adapt.

Enjoying the build so far.

Thanks!

1) Power Charges come from Power Charge on Crit Support + Leap Slam or Assassin's Mark on gloves

2) You can't sustain Trauma. You just don't go above 10-15, so you don't kill yourself.

GL!
"
colditee wrote:
Hey, this looks great! I think I'm going to give it a shot. I did have one quick question for you that I couldn't find an answer for in the Q&A.

When I checked poe.ninja, it seems the majority of people playing JUGG boneshatter are strength stacking with Pillar of the caged god. How do you feel this build compares to the strength stacking version that is really popular?

Hi, thanks, glad you find it interesting!

STR stacking works fine as far as I know, but it can be very expensive to find good gear/rares.

I've never played STR stacker, but I've seen videos of them and they seem much slower than my setup, mostly because Replica Wings makes you a speed demon.

I really don't see any reason to go through the hassle of STR stacking when DPS and survivability are fine without.

GL
SWEET nice find, Cor!

I've started moving into mapping and I died a bunch, but then I remembered to keep moving and died less! So...keep moving!

Now we make incremental jumps, team. Bit by bit!
"
Spritz wrote:
SWEET nice find, Cor!

I've started moving into mapping and I died a bunch, but then I remembered to keep moving and died less! So...keep moving!

Now we make incremental jumps, team. Bit by bit!

Thanks!

Yes, so what I've found the best thing to do is to rely on Multistrike.

Jump into a pack, one full Multistrike (3 attacks) > next pack > repeat.

GL
Hey amazing build, I'm liking it so far.
I've already got a Ryslatha and I'm wondering what should be my next improve since I'm starting to feel a bit lacking on dps in A7.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info