Atlas Passive Trees in Path of Exile: Scourge

nice!!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
Also I see GGG has ignored a major side-effect of condensing the regions: we now have fewer options for farming without spending loads to respec our tree. This could be fixed if we got more passives for the tree, but as it stands, there's far more "you can only pick one" choices.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Another round of backhanded buffs, huh.
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
Is it just me, or does Glennach Cairns have 90% good nodes?

It's impossible to make choices in there.
"
Wieze wrote:
2 times same ring is mentioned... and the other is not.... not a big deal ofc, but we do not know which is the first now. :P

Kind Regards!

They removed the emblematic node, they said that we removed the least used nodes🤣🤣🤣
"
Please note, you'll still receive the same amount of Atlas Passive skill points as before.

90 for atlass or 10 per region?

Because 10 per region is too small.

Also:

"
Wieze wrote:
2 times same ring is mentioned... and the other is not.... not a big deal ofc, but we do not know which is the first now. :P

Kind Regards!
I can FLY!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WDRU/
"
Hucuchill wrote:
ultimatum nodes when

ultimatum nodes when x2
sedantes
Thanks for this info. Love all the communication!

Glennach Cairns seems off. Two legion boxes point to the same notable. Also, aren't the "resident" architects the ones already controlling the room (i.e., provide an upgrade)? Might be system-accurate, but the semantics confuse me. Might just be me.

I think GG are doing a great job!
Sick!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info