Scourge Livestream Announcements

Pog
Looks like Christmas came early this year guys.
That new unique belt will be expensive AF.
Ultimatum? When guys please i love that content
sedantes
so you kill Perandus but also introduce Expedition, a league with neither depth nor inspiration [Removed by Support], as core?

Yeah you really are out of touch.

Also you say you "improved expedition" by making stuff non-tradeable. Wow, what an "improvement". [Removed by Support]

Honestly this game was great in the past. Now you are essentially turning a game that once was good like Magic the Gathering into some misshapen failure like YuGiOh.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 14, 2021, 4:30:10 PM
"
so you kill Perandus but also introduce Expedition, a league with neither depth nor inspiration [Removed by Support], as core?

Also you say you "improved expedition" by making stuff non-tradeable. Wow, what an "improvement". [Removed by Support]

Honestly this game was great in the past. Now you are essentially turning a game that once was good like Magic the Gathering into some misshapen failure like YuGiOh.

it's almost like you didn't listen to the live stream at all
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 14, 2021, 4:32:52 PM
Thanks for my wings!

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
I am really looking forward to this league.Well done GGG i think people will be happy.
"

So Perandus has more depth than Expedition? Come on, you are so desperately looking to criticize that you just make things up.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Oct 14, 2021, 4:36:55 PM
Love that you left the player the option to choose the socket style!
Awesome for everyone!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info