What Happens to Your Standard Atlas in 3.16

nice info and changes but not defence/new orb stuff... thats super bad!
also petition https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3185980
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Oct 12, 2021, 8:59:54 AM
No more sulphite in Lex Proxima? :(
Last edited by Iggy5150 on Oct 12, 2021, 9:25:09 AM
My map
where is poe 2, you announced 3.17 but where is poe 2
...ehmm...yes...ehmm...good i guess...but can we go back to 3.14 really quick guyz pls?
Good to know what will be the regions that stayed in the game, but cant really care about Standard tho.
Really promising changes so far, lets see the details in a few days, good to see they care for standard players too
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
STANDARD snoozefest zzz
Nice changes. Less grind, hopefully more Atlas Points per completed maven challenge. Would be nice if atlas perk trees merged, and atlas points earned doubled per completed maven challenge (2*2 = 4). That way every zone would have more identity in terms of map encounters.

Also, wonder how awakening levels will be affected. Will the maximum level be reduced to 5? (4 + 1 from uncharted realms), or will the amount of watchstones needed to increase awakening level be halved (4/2 = 2)? I hope it's the latter.

Looking forward to scourge!
Only the dead have seen the end of war.
-Plato
Will Maps for the Atlas regions being removed remain in inventory and only be good for collectors? Or will they be removed as well? Will they transition to the new regions just like the watchstones?
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info