Expedition Ends Soon

Made some progress on challenges today and I can't believe it but I only need a Maven Kill for my 2nd ever 36 challenges completion in a league! :D
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
SoniyoWreck wrote:
Please stop using ZiggyD for the Q and A, he's god awful and shills too much.

i agree, please use ANY one else.

probably wont be planing at launch this time ima wait to see the mechanic first before i decide that tho, i feel its not fun, ima wait 2 weeks so prices are
not so insane before trying.

I agree. Nothing personal against him, and I don't actually find him "god awful". But I do think it is important to have a wider variety of perspectives and viewpoints.
I really love your game and every time a new league comes out, the enthusiasm for the game is even greater, but don't ask us to drive up and spend so much time because it doesn't get anywhere. I want to sit down after a hard day and brew mobki and discover new mechanics. For most people it is like that. There are people who spend more time but it's a handful. I ended each season with 36 challenges, but this season I'm giving up. Sorry, but the mathematics does not lie. 10 000 tier maps converted to maps, on average t15 with league mechanics, taking 6 minutes per map gives 66.7 hours. Following this lead, the league lasts 90 days, playing 2 hours a day gives us 45 hours in the league. Start listening to the players. The mechanics and the leagues themselves that slow down the game in my opinion are very weak. You put in the challenges tasks that are sometimes impossible to obtain, for example boss delve, which in the current league, unfortunately, but missed, mostly succeeds, but not in this league. Unfortunately, the boss from the expedition mechanics will not be completed either because the logbooks stopped dropping magically and the purchase of the map with the boss costs from 25 ex. It's not possible to avoid the boss's attacks, you have to do it 4 times and count on luck or you have enough hay to buy maps. I didn't feel like it. You are forcing to buy portals or you are buying my time in return. I stopped worrying about challenges. I prefer fast mechanics such as delirium gram to distract myself from reality and I want to have fun, not what you offer recently.
Lets see if the next packs contain Dark Souls inspired armour sets instead of Power Rangers and clown costumes.

Too bad there where no GGG driven special events after the abrupt dent in player numbers this league.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 11, 2021, 2:16:26 AM
Where statistics???
Well I enjoyed the league. Mana bond is awesome spell. And yes I'm no meta lol. Ward is good for mage type I found. 👏 now my eyes are set on new league.
So, is expedition going core? I mean, wy not? Just add more to the clusterfuck, no problem man.
I must say the expedition bosses where pretty cool. I enjoyed the battles. There is onely one boss i didn't see. I was burned out already. But that reaper girl with the darkness around her creating a arena and that 'mirror' boss where pretty good imo.
Last edited by Rekill on Oct 11, 2021, 3:43:51 AM
"
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
"
SoniyoWreck wrote:
Please stop using ZiggyD for the Q and A, he's god awful and shills too much.

i agree, please use ANY one else.

probably wont be planing at launch this time ima wait to see the mechanic first before i decide that tho, i feel its not fun, ima wait 2 weeks so prices are
not so insane before trying.

I agree. Nothing personal against him, and I don't actually find him "god awful". But I do think it is important to have a wider variety of perspectives and viewpoints.

If you want to attract new players to POE , ZiggyD is the one you want. Variety streamer ,trusted by GGG , who also plays POE and actually understand the game , able to sell it to a new audience , not familiar with the game. .
haven't bought any supp packs since ritual league start. no fun allowed = no access to my wallet. recent changes (especially 3.15: supp gems nerfs, act 1 more tedious etc) have reduced my fun significantly. i can't support, sry.
dead game
bring back 3.13
Last edited by Tainted_Fate on Oct 11, 2021, 3:48:47 AM
"
xweezyfbaby3x wrote:
Players have a limit on how much abusive behavior they can take.

Blizzard is still trying to find that limit. xD
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info