The Expedition League ends on PC on Monday October 18th at 2PM PDT, so this is your last week to complete any unfinished challenges. On consoles, the Expedition League will end when the 3.16 expansion goes live for consoles on October 27th PDT.

When Expedition ends, private leagues for 3.16 will become available shortly after so that you can prepare ahead of time for its launch. The exclusive Expedition Brimmed Hat will also leave the store forever! If you want to show your support for the league, be sure to check it out.

Don't forget to tune into the livestream announcement for the Path of Exile: Scourge expansion on Oct 14, 2021 3:00 PM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time) on our Twitch channel. During the announcement, we'll reveal a new set of supporter packs to replace the Ultimatum supporter packs. Be sure to grab your Sun and Crescent packs here before they are gone forever.

A reminder that Twitch Drops will be enabled for the livestream to earn a set of Dragonfly Wings! PLEASE NOTE: Due to recent issues with Twitch, you will need to relink your Twitch and Path of Exile accounts in order to be eligible for Twitch Drops. Click here for information on how to link your account.

In case you missed it, you can check out the teaser for 3.16 below!

We'll see you at the announcement!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
good
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
:)
Even if I can't wait to play 3.16, my biggest concern is the very short amount of time they have to take players' feedback into consideration. Moreover with the lack of details we have about ascendencies and the tree yet. If the manifesto is applied as it is, I don't think the trend of 3.15 insatisfaction will change that much to be honest.
Last edited by Dedisdead on Oct 10, 2021, 6:58:44 PM
EE RIP
EO RIP
DoT RIP
Gems supports rip 3.15 nerfs low dmg
Maps mods monster huge buff LOL
Last edited by KGabQr on Oct 10, 2021, 7:03:43 PM
It was a good league mechanic.
"
Dedisdead wrote:
Even if I can't wait to play 3.16, my biggest concern is the very short amount of time they have to take players' feedback into consideration. Moreover with the lack of details we have about ascendencies and the tree yet. If the manifesto is applied as it is, I don't think the trend of 3.15 insatisfaction will change that much to be honest.

They've never listened to normal people to begin with. They only want feedback from youtubers they've bought and the cespool of reddit.

Just perform the only action you can take. Take your money elsewhere. #GamerGate.
It's gonna be hype
Let’s make 3.16 a good one.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Get your supporter packs before it's to LAAAATTTEEEEEE!!!!
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info