question regarding summon skeleton

Can't seem to find an answer to this: Does the damage that skeletons do increase as the gem goes up in level? The hover-over information seems to indicate that it doesn't.
Thanks!
"
Allerdyne wrote:
Can't seem to find an answer to this: Does the damage that skeletons do increase as the gem goes up in level? The hover-over information seems to indicate that it doesn't.
Thanks!

It increases with levels. They actually do quite a lot of damage after a while. Socket minion damage, minion health and melee damage as well, and they will do well even in chaos.
"That's how you die properly, Sailor Boy.."
*Nodnods!* This.

I like to pile support gems on my skellies before other summons, since I get so many more of them, and can put them anywhere. =^[.]^=-
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Each skeleton does roughly 1/2th to 1/3th of single zombie damage (both supported with same lvl dmg gem and at same gem lvl) from what I noticed, but later on you summon a lot of them at once so their dmg is comparable to zombies I would say. Health is way lower though.
Yeah, but skellie health is almost meaningless, since they have a short "life-span." In fact, I'd rather they die in combat (and explode with Minion Instability) than simply expire, so too much health relative to enemy damage can bollix that process. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Great info. Thanks all.
@ Raycheetah, Yes, but you don't want your skeletons instadying as if they are 1 shotted they will just disappear and not explode as they need a value where 0%<X<35%
"
daymyth1987 wrote:
@ Raycheetah, Yes, but you don't want your skeletons instadying as if they are 1 shotted they will just disappear and not explode as they need a value where 0%<X<35%

True, but then, by that point, I have at least a couple of convenient Minion Life nodes immediately accessible, should they need beefing up. =^[.]^=
Have a question about them as well, is there any way to make them need less souls. They need 96 many maps there aren't that many.
@Cilicis No, you can't. They are to be used on bosses, and so on, I believe. Also, you can just use the regular, and not Vaal version.

"
daymyth1987 wrote:

I know that this is post from 2012, but for anyone coming here (since it was necro-ed), and reading it - it is wrong. Minions will detonate even with one-shot.

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info